I’m struggling to level my last few alts

Please bring that xp buff soon blizz!

It’ll come within one or two months, this is of course just a guess but I think I’m in the right timeframe.

Take a break and recharge your batteries. Come back when the XP buff hits.

The 10% buff from Midsummers is nice. Not quite the 50% but its noticeable.

1 Like

I hope the 50% buff comes out today, since Midsummer is ending.

Also means we are weeks away from prepatch if so.

Nooo. It ends today huh. I really hope it’s today or next week.

Yah i was hoping it came out today. Then 4 weeks later prepatch then 4 weeks later launch early september

2 Likes

There’s a 10% XP buff up right now on the fire event. Just go spin outside a town for a few minutes.

Fire festival ended and now there’s no exp buff and it’s feels bad. Gotta take a break till the 50% buff, even though I don’t want to

I have 3 left to level (or finish leveling for that matter) I won’t do 60-70 till the boost +prepatch leveling is don’t. Really need to start buying a few Strath runs a day on my druid but ohhh well. I just can’t bring myself to actually go quest or buy boosts knowing it will be faster come pre patch.
I’ve resorted to leveling fishing/cooking lol

And the Joyous Journeys XP Event is a Summer Event!

Gonna post here again to say this.

50% is great and all but any time you spend leveling now is less time spent leveling later. Get as high as you like say level 60ish and then you can get to 70 very quick once the buff actually comes.

Just to note, I’m using 60 as an example.

2 Likes

This is great advice but 60-70 will be cut in 1/2 with a 50% exp boost due to exp being cut too. I’d just level to 60 and wait

More like… cut into 3 quarters. Which is still substantial.

Maybe after the Pre-Patch launches, but that won’t happen right away.

Sure which will give you like 4 weeks to level 60-70 with broken talents and new abilities.

The new talents and abilities will not be available until the pre-patch.

If the prepatch is going to be 4 weeks, then the XP event really needs to launch soon… since it’ll be (at least) 6-8 weeks, which includes the time pre-patch is active.

I just remember Holly saying something about plenty of time to level during TBC pre-patch, and how that turned out.

1 Like

I bet we get a blue post Thursday regarding the start date and run time. However I thought they were going to do nerfs to swp and we have yet to see those.

I think they said something about the Pre-Patch talents effectively nerfing SWP, and no other plans to add nerfs.

(May have been a Brian tweet).

EDIT:

Here’s a link

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.