I’m a GDKP convert

The phrase was coined for mobile games with the specific design elements and others I mentioned.

Micro transactions are not automatically P2W.

No, it was around long before mobile games.

Not really, from a game design perspective it didn’t start to be baked into games in a serious manner until mobile.

The concept was, though, because 3rd party RMT were around before mobile was ever relevant in the mainstream eye.

Okay but now we’re talking about things outside the scope of game design and are usually against the ToS.

P2W is P2W, whether endorsed / provided by the devs or not.

Which still just brings us back to boosting not being P2W by any scope of the phrase.

No, it doesn’t.

You pay for something that effects gameplay, which you didn’t earn in game. That’s P2W. It’s that simple.

Looks like you could use a boost.

Everything i have learned off the forums.

Everyone who has gold swipes.

Everything is p2w.

Everyone lives with their mom.

haha. take a look at dis guild asking for da gold cap to be raised.
Gold cap too low .

dis guild sold da mount for one million five hundred thousand gold. in their post stating they know their buyers buy da gold n do not care.

haha how can anyone not see dis. so funny.

it is amazing to see people completely feign ignorance of such a huge problem. pay to win, also known as buying gold, is ruining da integrity of what classic world of warcraft is supposed to be. haha.

gdkp as a loot system is completely fine if there r no botters n no one buys gold.

unfortunately dis is not da case.

Right and blizzard should 100% go after bots and gold buyers.

technically I do.

family I married into owns the building I live in. My mother in law is on the first floor of the building. so, I have a mother of some kind in the same building lol.

Asian/japanese nuclear family stuff, its not made up stuff lol. you just accept and go okay…

she cooks some really good food, it has bene’s. don’t have to drive say an hour either for it.

Dis is not make sense, so funny. Dis must be joke, da game and gold buyer in da sellers are all da gdkp.

1 Like

That dude was in my guild, he got gkicked a long time ago.

He hella salty.

op is level 10 he cannot enter raids

I think you underestimate it.

Even players that take payouts then recirculate bought gold are participating in the RMT system.

Does somebody who bought something you were selling in the auction house that has purchased gold make you a participant of the RMT system?

What a salty boomer take on GDKPs

Jesus Christ, are you RPing as an actual troll?

And they didnt say they know their buyers buy gold, they said they dont care because it wasnt relevant to the point they were trying to make

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.