[H][Zul'Jin]<Max Effort> 3/10H FRI/SAT 9:30PM EST

Maximum Effort is a gaming community founded years ago by experienced and commited players. Our primary focus is World of Warcraft, but interest in other games is what keeps everyone playing together in those “down times”. Many of us are veteran WoW players that took a break during BFA, while others are newer to our community and the game itself.

While we intend on taking our raids very seriously, our schedule is much more casual (2 nights a week) as we’re all adults and simply cannot commit to more hardcore schedules any more. If this matches your playstyle, please feel free to contact someone!

Stable & Established: Maintained the same GMs & Raid Leader since we formed, committed to the guilds longevity and progression.
Dedicated Team: Experienced and skilled raiding core. Competitive yet tight knit crew of proficient raiders who know fire is bad.

For questions not addressed in my post, feel free to contact me in game at aimeri#1316 or on Discord at: Aimeri#3107

Raiding schedule: Late Night, Weekends.
Friday & Sat - 9:30PM EST to 12:30AM EST

Current Progression:
► Castle Nathria: 3/10H 10/10N

Mythic Raid progression will ultimately and inevitably be our focus. However, Maximum Effort is more than just a World of Warcraft raiding guild. We’re a community of friends who actually like and respect each other. Most of our members spend a lot of time together outside of raids. These things include M+'s, Leveling Alts, WQ’s, Arenas, Battlegrounds, etc. They also include playing other games together. A lot of us have played games such as ARK, Rust, Black Desert Online, and many other games together.

Considering the following classes only at this time for our raid team:
Tank Positions:
► Raid Tank positions full.

Heal positions:
► Holy Paladin, Holy/Disc Priest, Mistweaver Monk

DPS positions:
► Ranged DPS positions open at this time.

Basic requirements:
► Ages 21+. Most members are 25-40.
► Able to take constructive criticism.
► Previous raiding experience is a must.
► Ability to use Discord, listen and speak.
► Adults: Not easily offended (contains swearing, adult jokes and taboo conversations) but know where the line is.

If you want to be a part of a stable and motivated community of adult players who encourage themselves and each other in end game content, contact someone on BattleTag or Discord.

How To Contact

Discord: Aimeri#3107
Battle Tag: Aimeri#1316

1 Like

Sent you a discord request.

Sent you a discord request and in game request sir

sent you a btag request smash#1379

Updated 11/30/2020 : Updated the desired roles.

We’ve had a lot of great people interested lately. Keep the contacts coming :slight_smile:

sent a discord request

Just join this guild a few days ago and liking it a lot so far. Commenting to bump the post and give a little feedback to those that might be interest in this guild.

Hi, I am a returning casual player on Zul’jin, and am looking for a place to call home. I am not the greatest player, but I try and I have fun! I am looking for a guild that actually helps people to lvl, get gear, and for end game content. Even doing other things like transmog or mount collecting together. I also have higher level toons, but just haven’t found a place to settle in.

Updated 12/7/2020 : Updated the raid times.

Still looking for Healers and DPS!

Free Cake Available

Sent a btag request. Pyroden#1549
Definitely interested in a melee spot and some folks to run some mythics with.

Still looking for a healer or two and some DPS.

Preferred RDPS!

Will trade my soul for hunters, mages, or warlocks. Inquire above

Is this the right place?

Plenty of left over turkey and I have made special chocolate cake for any warlock who wants to trade lock cookies xx

Looking for Healers & RDPS!

Invincible is a myth!!

The cake was a lie but now we have beer :beer:

Is there anybody out there?

Updated 1/16/2021

Still looking for RDPS and Priest/Pally Heals.