[H][Zul'jin] <Yiff Paw All Stars> 10/10H 1/10M SoD Looking for 1 healer for main roster!

Yiff Paw All Stars is a guild that formed at the start of Shadowlands consisting of long-time friends across multiple expansions looking to push end game content together! We ended Castle Nathria, our first tier together, at 9/10M and are 10/10H and 1/10M currently looking to bring an experienced healer on to our main raid roster.

Our current members are experienced players having raided across multiple expansions at a high level and obtaining CE for multiple tiers.
We have an active guild discord as well as many players who enjoy pushing M+ and committing war crimes in PVP

Raid Schedule:
2 nights a week
9:30 pm to 12:30 am EST
Tues/Thurs
Sunday is our designated optional raid night for alts/normal clears

CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR:
Any Healer for an immediate opening on our roster.
Always willing to consider exceptional DPS players.
Prefer raiders with Mythic raiding experience

Please reach out to chime#9291 on Discord for more information if interested or reply directly here. Thank you! :slight_smile: Can also whisper Himedere-Zul’jin in-game.

Why did the vampire need mouthwash?

Because he had bat breath.

chime5:03 PM
idk just say that Yiff Paw All Stars is rly cool and a good guild or something

2 Likes

Still looking to fill DPS spots!! :smile:

Looking for all big damage gamers!!!

Still looking to fill 1 DPS spot! :slight_smile:

Mage come play :slight_smile:

Looking for mage or rogue!

Need gamers please

owo pwease gamers come play. need 2 dps!

Hey there, I would be interested in trialing for your guild if you still have a spot open for a mage. I’m currently i212 Fire spec with 8/10H experience & 1k IO. If you have some time I’d like to chat!

Hi! Please send me a message on discord and we can chat :slight_smile: chime#9291

Are you interested in a Warlock for one of your open DPS spots by any chance? I’m a i216 (10/10h, 1/10m) Lock and would be interested in potentially trialing if so.

Looking for DPS for 9.1 :slight_smile:

Looking for a DK to finish CE with us and still looking for DPS for 9.1 :slight_smile:

hewwo it’s me cycling through characters now

im bumping this just because I absolutely hate your guild name, I hope you recruit so many people and are so successful that your guild implodes from its success and this guild disappears.

1 Like

implode this guild from the inside coward
(but thank u for the bump :partying_face:)

1 Like

Still looking for gamers interested in getting CE :slight_smile:

No longer looking for raider for Denathrius, but still interested in 2 more dps to join our team for 9.1 raiding! Any class welcome!