[H][Zul'jin] Tank/Healer Duo seeking raiding guild

Hello!

My friend and I are seeking a raiding guild for the remainder of this tier and the tiers to come. I play Blood with Unholy OS and he’s a MW with WW OS. I’m 7/8H exp but am swapping to tank going forward and he’s 4/8H exp.

Please message me on discord if interested thank you! rycee#1060

Hey buddy, i added your disc feel free to DM me if you and your friend want Core spots.

Seeking “Semi Hardcore” & “Casual” Gamers for core spots in Raid Team 1, Raid Team 2, RBG Team, and Mythic+ Teams! We cover realm costs for good candidates who want to progress and kick back with a good bunch of people. We’ve been around since 2009, expanding rapidly coming back into DF. Currently 8/8N-7/8H VOTI (AOTC/CE/Warlord RBG focused), we progress fast while keeping things entertaining and chill for everyone to enjoy, speak their mind, and be themselves. We literally laugh at everything, make life-long friends, and people love the community.

Raid Team 1 runs T/Th, 8 PM server (EST) with Monday cleanup / progression.

Raid Team 2 is pushing AOTC recruiting all classes/specs. (Core is 3/4 full raid ready)

High priority classes

• Healers
    (Priest/Evoker/Shaman/Pally/Monk/Druid
  • Ranged DPS
    (S-priest/Mage/Boomkin/Hunter/Ele Sham
  • Meele DPS
    (Enh Shaman/DK/Feral Druid/Ret Paladin)

Seeking a shot caller for main RBG Team. (2100 exp)

My Discord - Epicsauce#5234

Hey there. We may be a good fit

Imperfect-Mal’ganis 6/8H is a brand new guild formed by CE players coming back together, is now looking for players to fill out our core roster! We raid Tuesday & Wednesday 9pm - 12am EST. We will NOT extend past those times. We value our time and want to make good use of the 6 hours a week of raid. Cleared up to H Brood on first raid night. Please reach out to Drez#11420 (Bnet)/ Drez#3273 (Discord) with any questions or interest

Biggest needs: 2nd tank/Healers/Cloth & Plate dps but all still apply!