[H][Zul'jin] <Pursuance> Casual raiding guild recruiting DPS! Social/Pvp/M+ folks also welcome!

About Us

Pursuance was started in Legion by a group of friends. Most of our guild is above the age of 30 and we just want to have fun while downing bosses casually. We love to joke around and poke fun at each other. We’re also always happy to give folks a chance that are new to the game or raiding.

❀Our guild is mainly focused on AOTC. However, so long as there is interest and we have the numbers we will also work on downing mythic bosses after getting our AOTC!

Raid Schedule

Current raiding schedule is as follows:

Day Start Time End Time Note
Tuesday 8:00 PM CST 11:00 PM CST Heroic
Wednesday 8:00 PM CST 11:00 PM CST Heroic
Sunday 7:00 PM CST 9:00 PM CST ❀Alt Raid

❀ Alt runs are completely optional and aren’t something we require our raid team to do.

Progression

Dragonflight

VOTI
8/8 N 8/8H
ATSC
9/9 N 4/9H

Recruiting

Tank: Closed

• Willing to consider a solid monk tank.

Healer: Closed

Ranged: Open

Melee:

• Ret Pally
  • WW Monk

If you play something that isn’t listed above (that isn’t closed) just send me a message if you are interested in joining us!

Team Expectations

Communication - Life happens, we know. We’re old people with kids and other commitments also. However, we do expect folks to let us know if they’re going to miss a day or be late.

Positive Attitude - We strive to maintain a positive raid environment free of sweaty toxic nerd behavior. We just want to down bosses with our friends and have a good time.

Preparedness - Make an effort to know your class. | Come to raid with all consumables, enchants, and knowledge of fights.

Social/PVP/Mythic+

Not interested in raiding but looking for a guild to call home? You’re more than welcome to join us! We’re always welcoming of players that just want to do content outside of raid, and if there’s enough of an interest I’m more than happy to make days where we do content as a guild such as x-mog runs, achievement runs, etc. We also play other games together too! [My ultimate goal is to create a community of folks that want to enjoy the game together and is more than just a raid team!]

Contact

If you’re interested in potentially joining our guild please feel free to reach out to me in game or on Bnet. I strive to maintain a guild that is cohesive, friendly, and welcoming so there isn’t an application process. I’d much rather we discuss the guild and see if we’re the right fit for you!

Gema (GM/Recruiter) - Tsubino#1385

Bump! Still lookin! :frog:

Sent request.

Bump still looking for a few more cool cats to join us. :scream_cat:

Bumparonis. Still lookin for a few dps. :frog:

Bumpity bump. :speak_no_evil:

To the top! :rocket:

Still lookin for DPS!

Up up and away!

Still looking for a priest and a monk!

Lookin for a priest, a monk, and a mage!

Wtb a healer! :star2:

:pleading_face: Lookin for some cool cats to come hang out and have fun with us downing bosses!

Looking for a healer, and a few more DPS to add to our team! Come have fun with us!

Bumpity Bump!

Lf for a healer and a few DPS still!

Still lookin for more!

my brother and i are looking for a raid team on those days im a 394 MM hunter and hes a 397 Rdruid and we are interested my discord is Camia#7828

Sent you a request!

i didnt receive it but i added the bnet that was on the original post