[H][Zul’jin]<Adequate> 3/8M Vault LF DPS

Chillyflaps [Area-52]

I’m currently in search for a new guild after my last one disbanded. My main is a 275 ilvl Rogue and have a 273 demo lock alt I just mess around on. I had been raiding in my last guild since the beginning of shadowlands. CN we finished 6/10M and last tier we finished 9/10M, but we had a lot of attendance issues. This tier we were currently 4/11M, but missed more raids than we attended (or went with 19). Too many people just didn’t have time so they disbanded.

Ive been looking to find a CE guild with other good players to push the highest end content. I think I would be a great fit in your guild if given the chance

Bump to the top

Bump to the top

Prog update. Really need a strong healing priest.

Bump to the top

Bump to the top

Bump to the top

Bump to the top

Bump to the top

Bump to the top

Hello there,

Looking for Mythic Progression guild preferably around 9/11 mythic or higher, Killed Mythic Lord on my Survival Hunter (Bøbleeswager 276ilvl)
My raiding exp this tier 10/10M Castle Sod 10/10M and currently 9/11M SOF the reason am looking for a new guild is because the guild fell apart.
My rogue has been my main since BC currently ilvl 276ilvl, the highest level I raided was back in 2014- 2015 Wod US 14th Blackhand with Promethean with this same rogue.

Bnet Nando007#1774

Cheers,
Nandoo

Bump to the top

Updated recruitment needs

Bump to the top

Bump to the top

Bump to the top

Bump to the top

Bump to the top

Bump to the top

Bump to the top