[H][Zul’jin]<Adequate> 3/8M Vault LF DPS

< Adequate > of Zul’jin is a 3 night a week Cutting Edge Mythic progression guild. We are currently bolstering our roster for Vault of the Incarnates to kick off the expansion strong!

Sales

If you’re interested in purchasing boosts from Adequate please contact Coffee#2679 directly. All sales transactions are in GOLD only .

What we offer

An active community of players that run Mythic Plus regularly. A laid back environment that is fun and enjoyable. Progression raiding on a three day schedule that leaves you with plenty of time to enjoy other aspects of the game or life.

What we expect from you

We expect raiding experience in previous tiers of relevant content. All of our raiders are expected to maintain close to 100% attendance during progression content. It should be apparent that you are putting forth the maximum amount of effort in improving your character’s effectiveness.

Current Progression
3/8M Vault of the Incarnates
11/11M Sepulcher of the First Ones (US 96)
10/10M Sanctum of Domination

Raid Times:
8pm - 11pm EST Tuesday
8pm - 11pm EST Wednesday
8pm - 11pm EST Thursday

Recruiting Needs
2-3 DPS

If your class/role is not listed, please feel free to reach out. We are always interested in exceptional players.

Application
https://forms.gle/dUvy35HCCHEuf9tF6

Contact
[Recruiter] Lovecoil
Bnet: norquandro#1999
Discord: Lovecoil#8594

bump to the top

bump to the top

Updated needs

Bump to the top

Bump to the top

Bump to the top

bump to the top

Hey, I’m interested in getting back to raiding. I have many raid achievements from bc, wrath and panderia. I am currently Item level 212, I am questing to unlock covens, and I am trying to rapidly prepare for end game raid content, I also enjoy PVP occasionally. I am in a guild I enjoy, but they are not very organized or raid ready at this moment. How long are your raid sessions? 3 1/2 hours or so? My main is Chaosapple on azurmyst

Bump to the top

Reached out on Discord.

RSham / HPal ready to raid =D

Updated progression. Still looking!

Bump to the top

Updated progression

Bump to the top

Bump to the top

Bump to the top

Bump to the top

Bump to the top

Hi There. I would like a chance to try out for you guys. Please let me know if you would like to chat and I can add you on discord or bnet.