[h][zul’jin] <Reserves> AOTC Guild recruiting

Reserves

Reserves is currently 7/10 H, and opening recruitment to warlocks, shadow priests, tanks, and healers. DPS with a competency in off-healing, and DPS with competency in an alt-spec tanking role will always be considered.

We are a small guild and community recruiting anyone interested in having fun on Zul’jin - Horde .

Our main goal, as a guild, is to build and develop our community.

Secondary Goals

Our secondary goal and end-game focus as a guild is achieving AOTC every raid tier AND in a timely manner(3-6 weeks expectation for the Achievement).

We are in need of competent heroic skilled raiders for our raid team, but we encourage any and all applications. We raid Tuesday & Wednesday 7:00 - 10:00 CST.

We’re currently recruiting DPS and Healers for the raid team as we have our two tanks. In the chance we hit a number of raiders requiring more healers, dps players with a comfort in a healing off-spec are highly valued and might be asked to heal.

Post-AOTC

Other interests our players have for Post-AOTC are testing our limits in M+ dungeons and pushing Raider IO scores. We also have a few people interested in Arenas and BGs. We will continue to clear heroic every week.

Please reach out to me if you’re interested in the guild:
Discord- Veloletum#6175
Btag- Veloletum#1170
2 Likes

Humpty Bumpty sat on a wall, Humpty Bumpty needs some god damn friends.

Can I get a hooooyeah? I mean uh, bump.

Froggy boiis.

hey can I get a PI?

Bump for the one thing ya know.

Hey, interested in your guild. I’m the one sent you random discord request

Let’s kill Sylvanas!

Help us take down the next raid!

Come join the fun and lets take down Sylvanas

Dost thou requireth thee bump sire?

Come raid with us!

We have cookies.

And choccy milk!

And we all love each other very deeply, ya know? Ya feel me?

I’ve killed the Fallen Charger 12 times… and still no mount. But maybe some of you fine folks will join the guild instead?

I like turtles

Part of the ship, part of the crew.

We are still recruiting, come join us!

I want to join a buddy of mine is joining already