[H]<You Hate to See It> 6/10M (Wednesday/Thursday 9:30pm-12:30am CT)

<You Hate to See It> is looking for more exceptional raiders!

Raid Times:
Wednesday/Thursday 9:30pm-12:30am Central

Previous Progression:
Legion:
8/8M EN
9/10M NH
11/11M Antorus

BFA:
8/8M Uldir
8/9M BoD
12/12M Ny’alotha

Apply Here: YouHateToSeeIt . Wtf

(remove the spaces to get the link to work)

Our goal is to have a community of tight-knit raiders all with the same goal of consistent progression and high personal performance. We are currently recruiting DPS, but all roles are encouraged to apply. Please feel free to reach out to any of our officers if you have any additional questions.

BTAG
Couch - Moniezz#1369
Chille - Chille#11726
Ethur - Deity#1937
Oppy - Oppyzippy#1134

1 Like

What roles are you recruiting atm? Everything? I’m a returning player looking to get back into raiding for 8.3/9.0 and push higher M+ keys. Mainly looking to tank so that’s why I ask.

Hey, Fel! We’re currently looking for all roles. M+ will also be a big part of what we do, we have several 2.4k+ io players on the roster, so there will always be something going on in that dept as well.

Applied using google doc. Looking forward to a response.

1 Like

bumpin… Looking for all roles and classes still

You hate to see it

1 Like

Are you all planning to do any raiding before 8.3? Looking to get back into wow after a bit of a break. Have a few classes at 120, would be interested in playing meele or ranged, although both my ranged characters would need to be leveled and geared. Have cutting edge exp from Legion

1 Like

Yes we plan on starting the 13th on heroic content and pushing into mythic. Please feel free to apply or reach out to any officers with any further questions.

there’s always room for a shaman thicc boi :wink:

Still looking for all roles

Still needing dps to fill out our raid!

Still filling

bump  

Still looking for dps

bump  

4/8m in 2nd week raiding. Still looking for strong ranged DPS.

bump still looking

Returning player here as well looking for a guild for 8.3 and on wards. Wanting to mostly focus on m+ and possible return to raiding heroics if you guys are still needing healers. Priest and Druid will be my main going forward unless shadow lands changes anything drastically

Add one of us we can talk.
Moniezz#1369
Theo#12979
Deity#1939
Oppyzippy#1134

bump