[H]<Banana Hammock> Late Night Raiding Guild 10/10 H

Days: Friday/Saturday
Raid Times: 11pm - 2am Pacific
Progression: 10/10 H
Requirements: 220 ilvl
Raid Expectations Please have at least a boss mod running (Deadly Boss Mods/Bigwigs), flask/food/oil buffs, and a little communication if unable to make a raid night.
Raiding Goals: Achieving Heroic AOTC, and pending roster we will be proceeding into Mythic next tier.
Looking for: DPS & 1 Hybrid (Dps MS/ Heals OS)

Anyone interested in joining apply through https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/hyjal/banana-hammock/main?preview or contact me
Battle Tag: Nox#1474
Discord: Nox#2686

boop shadowlands yeah!

Bumping inconspicuously

Got a Healer and mele dps, any spots?

I might b able to fit in a healer, always have room for dps, It’s just AOTC mostly.

bumping for Banana Hammock

Hello!

Are you guys still looking for raiders for you late night team? I am currently a Resto/Balance druid looking to do some raiding. My buddy is also Warrior who can go any spec as well and is pretty flexible with other classes.

We are still looking,

Just add me Nox#1474 (b.net) or discord Nox#2686 discord is case sensitive when adding people

Any possibility you need a hunter? >_> Currently 186 with 5/10 exp on normal.

Times are actually kinda perfect for me since I’m on the west coast and need something later in the evenings. How’s the m+ scene?

We have room, add me on b.net or discord and we can chat more okay?

Room for a 190 Unholy DK?

We do, currently our roster is around 25 people if everyone shows up, so we have room for about 5 more players

Friend request sent. Looking to join

Howdy again…added you to chat. OhMyItsAPie#1205 is me. Amidst the craziness of Christmas, received confirmation my work situation is about to change so your times are absolutely perfect for me.

omg need to say stuff now!

bump :slight_smile: im not real

Great guild great time pants optional. Be a part of a great group of dancers.

omg the new patch will b soon!