<Hybris> (8/10M) Recruiting to push CE

Hello!

We are of the Zul’jin server. We went 11/12M in Ny’alotha with a more casual mindset. Our goal in Shadowlands is to be a more serious Cutting Edge guild. We’re expecting to reach CE on a 2 day schedule so we are having higher expectations of our raiders. Outside of raid nights you will find us pushing m+, arenas and even playing other games together. We are a gaming community full of friends, not just raid loggers.

Our raid nights are the following:

Wed/Thurs 9-12:15am EST

We are currently recruiting the following:
Mage
Hunter
Warlock
Boomkin

Please feel free to reach out even if your class/spec is not listed. My contacts are Rolenn#1576 on bnet and Rolenn#1101 on Discord. I’m looking forward to adding more members to our community!

Hello!

Previous mythic raider here, looking to get back into it for shadowlands. My main spec is usually shadow, with disc being OS. Not opposed to swapping to heals full-time if you guys don’t have a need for shadow!

I haven’t raided mythic since Legion, so I don’t have too many recent logs, and I have 12 max level toons, with various raiding spread across them. Happy to share out what I have if you guys are interested.

Bnet: Tryforce#1613
Discord: Tryforce#8641

Bump it up :slight_smile:

Bumping the post

Who is ready for shadowlands? :smiley:

Potential interest here. Due to work and life I don’t have the time to raid anymore, especially with the typical raid times being so late. However I am an avid M+ player and enjoyed pushing keys in 8.3. I ended 8.3 with ~2.1k io and KSM. My main focus in SL will be pushing keys. I am a tank main and will most likely be maining Brewmaster Monk with VDH as my main alt, but I have one of each tank leveled.

Bnet: Grampa#11772
Discord: StevieWondahh#0921

Currently recruiting a MW Monk ONLY

Bumping, only need a MW. Updated progress.

Bumping again

Bump, updated recruitment and progress

Bump, edited recruitment/progress

Bump, new hungering kill

bumping the thread

Bumping post!!!

Bumping!! :slight_smile:

Inerva down!!

Bump it up baby, immediate need for a healer

Bumping for 6/10M and no more seed carrying

Bump, immediate spot for boomkin

Bump, same needs as before.