[H]Whitemane <Trial and Error> |H ICC 11/12| 7:30-10:30 PST |

Trial and Error is a semi hardcore 25 man raiding guild on Whitemane-US comprised of raiders and officers having retail mythic US 20 experience. Our goal for Wrath is to clear raids quickly and efficiently. What our guild can offer you is a long standing guild that has knowledgeable players who enjoy raiding and killing bosses while having fun.

Current progression:
11/12 H 25m ICC
5/5 H 25m Togc (50/50 attempts + Tribute to Immortality) (realm 34th)
54/54 25m Ulduar (realm 30th)
17/17 25m T7
25m 3x Immortal/Glory of the Raider
25m 3D zerg

During progression we raid evenings 3 days a week. Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7:30pm-10:30pm server/PST.
During farm we raid Wed-Thurs.

What We Expect:
You have done what you can to min/max your character.
You are confident in your abilities to play your class at a high level.
You can adapt to encounter mechanics with little negative effect on your dps/healing/etc.
While alts aren’t required many of us do have alts for split raids.

Loot System: Loot council: We use a loot council system to fairly distribute loot among our raid members. Drama over loot will never be tolerated. We use RCLootCouncil to help distribute loot.

Immediate Needs:
-DPS: Any pumper dps
-Healers: Any exceptional healers
-Tanks: Any exceptional tanks

Not recruiting your spec? We strongly encourage exceptional applicants outside of our direct needs to chat with us!

Contact us on Discord for more info
debo1337
.yuniko

Still looking for dps

Need 1 or 2 more range dps (Warlocks, Spriest(with holy OS), or Hunters) for Ulduar

Looking to add a hunter and warlock to our main roster.

Clearing almost everything in 1 night now! Only thing left to do is yogg+0 and algalon in 25m

And Algalon goes doooown

With yogg 0 down we’ve conquered ulduar!

Who loves playing holy priest as much as I do?

Still looking for amazing raiders

Splits/alt raid is going well. Fully cleared all hardmodes + alg!

Still looking for a survival hunter!

5080gs Rogue, New server Xfer, looking for a Raid guild. You guys have room?

Really need a hunter for ToGC!

I have a near P1 BiS hunter, looking to get back into game after a long break for TOGC and ICC!

Contact either me or Debo on the discord tags above in the original post if you’re still interested so we can talk. :slight_smile:

Hello there, I have been trying to reach out about the dps position through the Discord Tags, but my messages are not going through.

Fixed our discord tags. Updated our post

Still looking for any great players

Still looking for great players to finish up ICC

Anyone else have a good halloween?