[H][Whitemane] <Purge> 6/6 2 Hour guild LF More

Whitemane 6/6 2 hour guild is looking to bring in several more extremely high level players to complete our Sunwell goals in the last phase of TBC and inevitably carry that roster into WoTLK. We will also pay for transfers of top tier players

In Wrath we will be pushing to be a top 10 guild & complete the hardest content in phase (Yogg 0, firefighter, heroic LK, etc.) with a focus on speed & guild parsing while also maintaining a mature & mostly laid back environment.

We are a 2 night guild raiding on Thursday/Sunday 6-10pm server time & will have split raids & GDKPs available.

Interested in learning more? Message here with your Bnet/Disc and we will get in touch

1 Like

Causmic-Whitemane returning warlock from phase 2, previously in ssc/tk speedrunning guild looking to find a raiding spot

Hello! I am interested in raiding with your guild.

IGN: Aymanx
Class/Spec: Arcane Mage
Server: Mankrik (Transferring if accepted)
Discord: Aymanx#7193
Battle Net: Ruhollah#1519
Exp: 6/6
Gear: P3-4 BiS with some SWP gear
I like to Min/Max and I always look for ways to improve :slight_smile:

H Ret Pally currently on Whitemane. Been playing since OG Vanilla, hardcore raiding since OG Wrath. I’ve been a part of high end kills, hall of fame kills, and I’m a multi-class multi-glad on retail. I want to shift my focus to wrath and enjoy the best expansion over again.

Discord: Zyky#0268