[H]<Whelming Odds> 10/10N 3/10H Recruiting!

Lok’tar, friends!

As the title suggests, we are recruiting for our raid team.

We’ve cleared 10/10N and 2/10H. Our goal is for AotC of course, but we plan to have some fun along the way.

Our guild is a mix of veteran gamers and new players alike. We share a love for the game, and mostly terrible senses of humor.

We raid Tues and Thurs nights from 7:30pm to 9:30pm server time.

Oh… what do we need? Glad you asked…

We currently run a 2/3/5 split, and are looking to change to a 2/4/9 setup. The following positions are available presently.

Tank 1: Closed
Tank 2: Closed
Heal 1: Closed
Heal 2: Closed
Heal 3: Closed
Heal 4: Closed
Melee 1: Closed
Melee 2: Closed
Melee 3: Open (Monk)
Melee 4: Open (Demon Hunter)
Ranged 1: Closed
Ranged 2: Closed
Ranged 3: Closed
Ranged 4: Open (Hunter)
Ranged 5: Open (Any)

We have several members who fill in spots as needed, the purpose of this recruitment is to fill static, weekly, dedicated spots to push content.

Please feel free to drop in on guild finder, or reach out to any online guild member. They should be able to get you in touch with an officer.

2 Likes

Bump!

Our group is a blast and we will be moving on to Heroic shortly. Most of us are still getting to know each other so it’s a great time to join if you’re looking for a fun new group to raid with.

Consistency is key.

Looking for solid players willing to take a few bruises, and push some content in a fun and slightly competitive environment. Willing and able to make it to the raid both nights each week for the full duration.

Hello! I am interested in joining. Are you still looking for a dedicated healer?

Hey there! Just now saw this, and I’ve already responded to your app in game. Hope to see you soon!

I’d say if you’re looking for a group that will laugh at the occasional dad joke and feel like progressing through heroic raids 2 nights a week come try us out!

Our tanks are pretty established but we would certainly welcome anything you want to bring to the table. Just looking to fill in some empty spots so we can consistently run.

Yes, this is THE Elitefox.

OP has been Updated to reflect the current needs of the group.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out to an online member to get in touch with an officer.

We are also looking to add more for our mythic+ runs one to two nights a week.

Bump

If you find yourself debating on joining take the leap and come join us I have been playing for years and this is one of the best guilds I have ever been in hands down.

1 Like

OP has been updated to reflect our current needs.

holler at me im interested just transferred over ive got a few alts as well

Edited the OP to reflect current needs and goals.

@above poster, I couldn’t find your armory information to reach out. Feel free to contact a member in game, or shoot me a message on discord.

Magnys#4466

We have a great group who all work together very well. Come have fun and progress though the raid with some amazing people :+1:

OP has been updated for class/role needs.