[H]<Wayward Soul Company> Invites you to join in the fun!

Wayward Soul Company [Horde - Wyrmrest Accord] is a newly reborn guild rising from the ashes left behind by the Battle for Azeroth.

About us and what we stand for: If there was a key value to our guild which is important above all, it would be our intolerance towards toxic behavior; we are a bunch of “Hardcore casuals” if you will, we do not engage in terrible competitive mentalities and just try to chill out and have fun, as such, our utmost priority is to ensure an agreeable and fun environment for all participants.

What we do:

• We talk, some of our officers do it more than you may like.
  • We enjoy chill M+ runs – do not join us expecting some M+ 22 races, our greatest record was beating a +15 in Legion. Again, we are not hardcore, we enjoy the challenge within our skill level and that’s enough for us.
  • We sometimes do Arena and BG runs for anima, but very few amongst us are good PvPers, it’s certainly not our main focus.
  • Do you want to dip your toes into a new role and suck at it? We actually have a few very decent tanks and healers that would be more than happy to give as many pointers as they possibly can. Furthermore, we’re always happy to organize full-guild dungeon runs to protect you from the toxicity and pressure to succeed that discourages many from trying new roles.
  • You’re new to the warcraft universe/caring about lore/ RPing? You’re very much welcome to join our RP events, we will help you fill the blanks should there be any, and we’ll gladly throw some tips your way!
  • We are running RELAXED heroic Castle Nathria runs with no expectations or pressure for the participants, besides a willingness to learn from their mistakes. I do also feel a need to reiterate that we are not mainly a raiding guild, but rather a tight-knit community of people that play together. Our raiding times are set to Fridays and Saturdays from 7pm to around 10pm PST, though that may possibly change as many of our guildies experience raiding and its implications for the first time.
  • We sometimes run casual RP events tending more towards the comical, cute and wholesome rather than the edgy edgelord factor.

What we couldn’t care less about:

• Is your spec/spell/talent choice the least competitive one in the meta? Who cares! We are not skilled enough to make good use of that extra 2% dps, just play what you enjoy. We’re willing to take an extra week or two to progress if it means we are enjoying the process.

We gladly welcome you to the Wayward Soul Company!
To get in touch with us and join, please contact us here, or on the recruitment channel of our discord;
discord.gg/bkqeaUHb3E

Thank you for your interest, we look forward to adventuring and wiping with you!
The Wayward Soul Company

7 Likes

It’s the best time to join our community as we settle into Shadowlands!

Bumping for visibility.

Some of us are interested in doing some super casual and laid back raid progression - if that interests you as well, then give us a consideration!

Thank you for the update Sophus.
I shall update the OP with the information that we are indeed interested in organizing Nathria runs starting next week.

What times are you guys active? What times are you guys looking to raid?

Answering here also so others can see:

Our guild typically sees the most activity in the evenings, from 4PM - 11PM PST

In terms of the possibility of raiding and a schedule to go with that, we currently have a poll open to current guild members to gauge interest and see what times work best for the whole of the guild. There is no set schedule at this time.

The OP has been updated with some new info as we start to get a better idea of what the weekly cycle in Shadowlands looks like :slight_smile:

Bumping for visibility!

As the first season of Shadowlands endgame content is released, now is the best time to consider joining a community to participate with and share fun experiences! If anything in the OP interests you, we are always looking for new friends~

What is the meaning of life without a good bump?

I would love to join, although I don’t really have the opportunity to play very much (like maybe an average of 7 hours a week) so I wouldn’t be able to raid except on rare occasions

We’re a community of friends that are here to play a game we all enjoy, no matter the content. There is no requirement on what you must do! If you or anyone else is interested in joining a new home, head to the Discord link in the OP and we’ll get you situated!

Bumping for visibility.

We’ve got enough folks that we’re trying out all sorts of endgame content, albeit in a chill environment! Come join us if you’re looking for a friendly place with people to play with~

To the top we go!

Your endless bumping is truly heart warming :slight_smile:

Bumping gives me life…

Keep bumping then, our guild wouldn’t be the same without you!

And bump I shall!

I will also note to others looking for a guild to be, we are in the very early stages of developing our RP branch!

Givin’ the ol’ bump!

We will be spreading our Christmas spirit to the alliance in the only way we know how; by forming a raid to murder their leaders :slight_smile:
Be on the lookout for when we’ll be recruiting people on the LFG tool!