Delete this thanks

Server time if not mistaken.

2 Likes

Updated the post to include additional raid teams that are looking to fill our their roster for Dragonflight!

3 Likes

Ah nice this guilds raiding is good stuff!

1 Like

I used to be in another, subpar guild on Alliance, years ago and would frequently clash with these guys in game and on the forums. Then I faction switched because the other guild was pretty weird… Daddy Wreck invited me in, despite my past and its been <3 <3 <3 ever since. They are all pretty awesome people!!

2 Likes

Bumping if you are still looking for a guild for Dragonflight and beyond, hit us up!

1 Like

Returning for DF. Leveled my first and only Horde char on Tich so I’m looking for an organized PvP guild to be active with. 2.1k+ arena/RBG experience. Added you in game, feel free to add/message me if you see me on.

1 Like

Hey just wondering if you guys have or have plans for a later night raid team? I usually cant get on until about 9 server because of IRL. I know you said most active til about 9 but is it still pretty easy to find people after that?

1 Like

Yeah people stick around mostly until 11pm server. We just don’t have any raid groups that raid late into the night is all.

1 Like

WSV #1 good guild.

2 Likes

Today we celebrated our 8th Year Anniversary!

Here’s a video made by our very own Zeakson for the occasion:

2 Likes

Shocked that this guild is still around. Time flies.

1 Like

Miss you too <3

1 Like

Im sure many do. Hope all is well and you’re enjoying it over there. Decided to say hi after a 2 year absence from the game.

1 Like

Haha nice! Same with me and still friends with them years later lol. Our guilds fought but now some of us are in Warsong Vanguard and it is awesome!

2 Likes