Delete this thanks

deleting this post, thanks all…

7 Likes

I joined WSV early in Legion. I was blown away with the guild members willingness to help returning players get up to speed. I didn’t play much at this time but found myself able to group for anything I wanted to do. Conversely, I never felt like I was required to participate in events.
During Shadowlands I started playing more often and joined one of the guild heroic raid teams. I took over as raid team leader at the beginning of season 2. I now enjoy leading core and new members through mythic + dungeons and raid content.
We are always looking for friendly new members. No matter your skill level, there is a place for you in WSV.

5 Likes

I joined WSV in 2015. I cannot stress this enough, their community is their strongest feature. Lots of amazing people who go out of their way to help others and have fun. I’ve made life long friends here and got to grow as a player and get better at the game thanks to them. If you value community, this is the guild for you!

6 Likes

In the words of the Greatest of All Time: Tom Brady - “LETS F##@%##G GO!”

3 Likes

Best Horde Guild ever been in!!!

4 Likes

Joined this guild years ago.

In late 2020, I got ambitious and decided to start a normal/heroic raid team within the guild. At first, I was worried no one would want to join. After all, this guild was rooted in PVP. Luckily I was delightfully surprised and we had amazing turnout. Even though our raid composition was totally scuffed at first (imagine 6 ret pallies) we moved through the raid content and had a blast.

Here we are now, 2 years later and the raid team is still going strong, achieving AOTC every tier since. I stepped down a while back and have been very proud of those who stepped up to lead, fuste, zoloman, Zeakson, and everyone else who helps out. It really is something special that they have kept it going all this time. Bringing in a ton of new people and still keeping a solid core that is friendly and helpful.

Great guild! Can’t wait for season 4 raids!

4 Likes

How are you guys on Casual gamers? I’ve been playing WoW since 2004(release) off and on… now I got kiddos and work a ton. I arena/M+ when I can, between work meetings during the day. Do you guys have active people during the day?

5 Likes

Any type of player is welcome here, from causal to hardcore pushers.

I feel most of our active folks are on 5-9pm server. It’s a bit quieter in the day!

3 Likes

We have active people at all hours of the day and are very casual gamer friendly. Many of my friends in the guild only level alts and farm mounts. Others are more focused on pushing their Mythic + score.

4 Likes

Awesome! I’ll add you and Inenta to my friends list and ask for an invite.

5 Likes

Haven’t heard from you in game! If you can’t catch on at the same time you can also apply via the guild finder and look us up and we can accept that too! :smiley:

I also want to say for everyone else. SEASON 4 GANG!! Pretty hyped

2 Likes

Are you guys still recruiting?
Edit: I joined. nevermind

4 Likes

Been with WSV going on 6yrs! Loved every minute of it! All types of players are welcome, even filthy causal’s such as myself! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Bumping the thread!

2 Likes

Got to see some guild dungeon streaming on Twitch awesome to watch ty!!

1 Like

I haven’t seen a single WSV member in Warmode since Shadowlands started.

You should remove the '‘WPvP’ from recruitment… don’t mislead people.

@RealOwlcapwn

1 Like

What’s a WSV recruitment thread without our resident Owlcapwn reply!

Now it’s perfect! Thank you owl!

4 Likes

Doing a fresh bump here :3!

2 Likes

Bump for new peoples who are returning for DF or new in general.

2 Likes

are you guys EST?
willing to accept 2 players a 232 Brewmaster & 230 Hunter?

1 Like