Delete this thanks!

Moved recruiting to a new thread for Dragonflight and beyond: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hwarsong-vanguardwpvprpvp-pve-lfm-for-dragonflight/1291194
16 Likes
Have some of the best in here!
1 Like
Definately. Inenta sent me a beautiful recruitment mail saying

Dearest Para. We would greatly appreciate your sometimes exceptional hpriest skills. But first I should address the freaky deaky org expierence you had a few weeks or so ago. When me and Wreckmode saw you trying to mount up by our warchief dude we totally didn't mean to smexually violate you. And violently make your health go to 0. We were both in the process of being hacked at the same time. Happens all the time. Darn Chinese hackers. But anyways. Our bad. Well actually. To be completely honest with you. We weren't being hacked. We just saw your mog and couldn't control ourselves. But it's our form of terms of endearment. Don't lie though. You know you liked my moomass. But that's besides the point. The point is I need you inside me. I mean. Inside my guild. Yea. The second one. (or is it???) But anyways. Yea. join us in our quest to destroy the whole 5% of alliance not afraid to flag!

Sincerely,
Inenta and Wreckmode

Mucho appreciate the thought. But if i went horde Kat would probably fly to Portland and destroy my router and any future possibilities i have of getting WiFi in my apartment. So basically. I can never faction change unless kat quit wow for life. Which will never happen. But hey. I was flattered you guys thought of me!
2 Likes
Went to band camp over a year and a half ago. Ran into the WSV group seemed like a solid group of chill players who where on a war path of slaughtering alliance (which excited me immensely). Joined up and have been having a blast ever since. They have everything that your taste buds could go for pvp, pve, wpvp, arena, rbgs, raids, mount runs and so much more. It is a very chill atmosphere as-well, great for the people pursuing top content/raiting and the people who sign in just to kill a few alliance. I have been loving the guild and with BFA on the way it's going to be crazy fun with all that will be happening! Definitely recommend giving WSV a shot regardless of what your looking for.
2 Likes
Hahahahah Para xD I’m dead. 10/10
2 Likes
Blizz were so gracious to show you a timer on the forums everytime you visit.

1 more boss remains and time is running out.

Tick tock...
1 Like
Who do I message to apply? Where can I find the name of the officers to apply to
1 Like
06/25/2018 10:52 AMPosted by Holyhittah
Who do I message to apply? Where can I find the name of the officers to apply to

Hello friend,

You can whisper me in-game or any of the following:
Wreckmode
Kizzypurry
Carebear
Tonysham
Blooberrie
Lokknaar
Ă‚lpha

To name a few! Or just /who Warsong Vanguard and whisper any member to ask an officer to invite you :) I should be on today by 6:30pm Server Time (PDT)
2 Likes
Great guild and even better community!!

I’ve been apart of WSV for over 2 1/2 yrs. It doesn’t matter if you are a hardcore or casual player, there is always something for you to do and be apart of.

Looking forward to BfA and what we will have instore!

FOR THE HORDE!!
3 Likes
06/25/2018 11:28 AMPosted by Inenta
06/25/2018 10:52 AMPosted by Holyhittah

Hello friend,

Wreckmode
Kizzypurry
Carebear
Tonysham
Blooberrie
Lokknaar
Ă‚lpha

To name a few! Or just /who Warsong Vanguard and whisper any member to ask an officer to invite you :) I should be on today by 6:30pm Server Time (PDT)

haha ok perfect Ill try and see whos on!
1 Like
06/25/2018 12:25 PMPosted by Holyhittah
06/25/2018 11:28 AMPosted by Inenta

Hello friend,

Wreckmode
Kizzypurry
Carebear
Tonysham
Blooberrie
Lokknaar
Ă‚lpha

haha ok perfect Ill try and see whos on!

Hey hey, were you able to get a hold of anyone. I didn’t see a whisper from you on my end :o
2 Likes
What's a general age of the people in the Guild. I have a friend and myself that have been looking to join a pvp guild. We aren't all that hardcore anymore really and we mainly pvp. We'd love to get in to some casual rbg groups and such but don't want to join a guild that expects us to take s*** to seriously.
1 Like
Hi Punchy, I'd say the majority of the guild is over 18. We have people in their 20's and 30's. We will be reforming our RBG team for BFA, and starting a 2nd team as well. You can send any officer in game a message and we will get you invited... or /who Warsong Vanguard and ask any member to have an officer invite you. As far as RBG's if you are interested Kush or myself would be the ones to speak with. Look forward to you guys joining!
2 Likes
Moo
2 Likes
06/26/2018 06:35 AMPosted by Punchymcface
What's a general age of the people in the Guild. I have a friend and myself that have been looking to join a pvp guild. We aren't all that hardcore anymore really and we mainly pvp. We'd love to get in to some casual rbg groups and such but don't want to join a guild that expects us to take s*** to seriously.

I think under 18, not quite sure though.
1 Like
06/27/2018 06:23 PMPosted by Masokitty
Moo

Oh hai there!

Bump!
2 Likes
06/28/2018 06:32 PMPosted by Inenta
06/27/2018 06:23 PMPosted by Masokitty
Moo

Oh hai there!

Bump!

Hi I'm in game now trying to get back in. Old player returning.
1 Like
Inenta sent me another recruitment message. (Totally didn't ignore the first)

My dearest para,

I never heard back from you. Figured you may have not received my first message. I'm always recruiting people and not getting a response. Has to be an addon blocking me from sending mail or something. No one ignores the Inenta. So we're still looking for a smexy looking priest with cute pigtails, long ears, a nice smile and beautiful bright glowing eyes. Know anyone like that? Just kidding. I'ts clearly you. I mean seriously. you look moo-abulous. That means fabulous in my manguage. In case you didn't know. I kind of have this weird thing called shaky hand syndrome. where I spell things wrong. hard to understand at times. Like this one time I was talking to wreck and I said "hey man. I heard you have a really nice bod. wondered if you could show me your best pic." I was looking forward to seeing a picture of him but got way more than I hoped for. Hint hint it was lewd. Told that story to the doctors for months. Anyways we're getting off topic. If you would like an invite we'd love to have you.

sincerely,
Inenta

(told you i would share it if you didn't tell me what the picture was)
2 Likes
11/10 hahaha these get better and better! :)
2 Likes
Bumpersss
2 Likes