[H][US][Thrall] - Disc Priest LF Raiding guild

iLvl 187 Disc priest looking for a guild to move into the raids with. I have a good head on my shoulders, show up prepared, and listen to what the raid needs. Just having a hard time finding a raiding spot after coming back to the game. BFA was a real crap xpac so i just never really played it. This xpac on the other hand has actually held my interest and i like it a lot.

Feel free to message me in game or here.

Hey, we are an older group, not sure if you are open to xfering, but check us out.
[H]Guild Looking for Healer, 1-2 mDPS - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hey if youd like to add me on bnet we can chat more!

if you looking for mythic progression and can tues/wed/thurs 8:30-11:30pm est add me so we can chat more

bnet : Awestruct#11374

Hey there! If your still looking for a home, give us a look, we are Rats-Hyjal
We raid Wed-Thurs 9pm-12am EST with an optional raid on Monday 9pm-12am EST.
Currently we are 6/10 H, pushing for CE before the end of the tier. We are home to multiple CE players and mythic experienced players.
If you’re interested give us a look! We hope to hear from you.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-rats-hyjal-ce-focused-610-h-need-dps/771260

Contact info if you’re interested is:
Blaze#1644-Bnet
Kren#2428-Disc

Hi Krim!

We are a CE focused guild on Mal’Ganis looking to boost the roster with some great ranged DPS. We are currently up to 5/10H. Guild spam below, please feel free to reach out with any questions!

Sabaka
US-Mal’Ganis | Horde
8:30-11:30 PM EST | M/T/Th

Who we are
A group of friends with years of CE experience in both raiding and officer roles. We are looking to build a strong team to push CE this tier and continue refining as we work to build up our roster and standing. Our officer core is committed to putting in the work to form a strong core roster while keeping it fun for all.

What we’re looking for
Players who want to push themselves to clear all raid content while relevant. We are looking for individuals who want to put in the work and learn along with the team. Anyone is welcome to reach out no matter your previous experience.

Contact

Covens - Btag: Lena#11669 | Discord: Lena#7524
Nerd - Btag: nerdrage#12234
Siighrene - Btag: SaintLuna#11342

Hey Krim,

[Arise] We are located on Tichondrius. Our core has been formed through longtime friendships which has always been the foundation of our guild. Our goal is set on mythic progression with intention of pushing CE. We’re an extremely close group of people that are always willing to help out with whatever you need to be successful in the guild. We also like to occasionally spam M+ outside of raid times for gearing fellow guild members. Our core is made up of positive individuals who strive to push the guild in a path towards CE.

Current Recruitment Needs:

<Range: Shaman, Shadow Priest

<Melee: Warrior

<Tank: Full

<Healer: Shaman, Priest, Paladin

(Even if your class isn’t specifically listed above, we encourage you to apply or contact the recruiter anyways. We are a progression guild after all and we will always consider exceptional players)

Raid Schedule :
Wednesday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST
Friday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST

Castle Nathria
10/10 N
5/10 H

General requirements include:

Mature players (Preferably 21+)
-Positive attitude towards every situation.
-Ability to adapt and overcome.
-Desire and passion to get better each and every night with the intention of achieving personal goals/guild goals.
-Ability to use Discord and have a working mic.
-Ability to frequently check up on our discord for updates on raid strategies and other general guild information.

We understand real life takes priority so a simple heads up to the GM or an officer will suffice. If you cannot keep a raid attendance of 90%, then this guild might not be the right fit for you.

Feel free to contact us with any questions:
Kostadine- Kostadine#1413
Enkazil- Enkazil#1407

Discord
Kostadine - Kosta#8757
Enkazil - Enkazil#7836

Hey Krim,

Arcane Fury on Thrall are looking for healers on our Friday/Saturday raid team, start time is 9pm eastern until 11, maybe going a wee bit later if we are close to a kill. Team has cleared normal and is 4/10H with the goal of getting AOTC and dipping our toes in mythic. Raid atmosphere is enjoyable, we have a laugh during trash and focus up when a boss has to die, no time wasting but nothing too hardcore either.

Guild size is decent, usually between 30 and 50 folk on each night and we love doing keys so grabbing a group should never be an issue.

If you’re interested my bnet is yabigchoob#1206

Cheers!