[h][us][stormreaver] <gungho guns> aotc guild looking to do heroic/myth prog when sl comes out!

Hi all I am the Guild Leader for < GungHo Guns > and we are looking to recruit!

• Who are we?

We are a group of varied players who just all enjoy socializing, and pushing content! We have a pretty wide range of aged players but are mostly in our mid to late 20s. We are also a pretty new guild trying to grow and recently decided we are going to try our hand at prog raiding.

• What are we doing?

We are currently doing weekly heroic runs reclearing to get people AOTC who have not gotten it yet. Our goal for Shadowlands is to achieve AOTC and start mythic progression once we fill out a full roster. Whenever we aren’t raiding we are forming groups for M+ and transmog runs.

• What we are looking for?

We are currently looking for anyone who is interested in some heroic, and possibly Myth progression Also we do need more of every role to assist with M+ and Raid. We would prefer to get some more experienced players but are willing to take anyone who wants to learn or just socialize and hang out as well!

• When do we raid?

At the moment raid nights are Fri/Sat 8:00PM-11:30PM CST and another night yet to be determined loosley based on who can all come each week.

• How do you apply?

Well you can feel free to message me or one of my officers on Discord or in game if you have any more questions! Ill put our contact info down bellow for anyone interested! Look forward to hearing from you and thank you for reading!

GM - Battletag - Gelzix#1797

Discord - Gelzix#5409

Officer - Battletag - Tumtumtumnus#1161

Discord - tumtumtumnus#5959

Still looking!