[H][US]<Ruff Ryders>[AREA-52] - 2/8M 7/8H Tues/Wed 8-11pm EST- 2Day

Welcome to Ruff Ryders [H]

Guild Name: Ruff Ryders

Realm/Server: Area-52

:pushpin: About us:

Ruff Ryders (RR) is a Hardcore Casual raiding guild which was formed during Battle for Azeroth.

We are big on having fun on raid nights, but still mastering mechanics. Our guild is composed of players in there late 20’s to 50’s who have a laid-back mentality but still want to progress on Mythic content.

We Provide everything for the guild: repairs, pots, flasks, food, gems, and enchants are provided.

Guild will sell all BOE’s from raid, excluding upgrades that are immediately equipped (subject to verification), putting 20% to the guild bank. Our guild finance officer will sell the item and send you the remaining 80%. This gold helps fund all amenities provided by the guild.

We are a respectful and Drama free guild! Any guild member that causes unnecessary drama will be removed promptly.

Here in the Ruff Ryders Family we understand real life happens and it will always come first. If you are interested in our guild then please feel free to reach out!

:boom: What we are looking for:

Casual players, and or new and experienced Raiders. You do not need any previous mythic raiding experience to join this guild as It is a fresh opportunity for everyone involved. All we ask is you learn how to play your class inside and out. As far as completing: dungeons, quests, and raid bosses. We will help you do that as long as you are able to listen and learn. We expect everyone to be treated equal and fair as we wish to keep a welcoming guild for all new and experienced players!

All raiders are required to keep their raiding characters competitive. By joining our guild as a core raider, you agree to maintain your characters gear and come prepared for your class and spec to raid. Be reminded that, we all make mistakes but that is alright as long as we are improving! We are here to have some fun as a guild but, we must keep a serious attitude for Raiders. Simply put, the goal of every tier will be to push as far into Mythic raiding as we can until we get Cutting Edge (CE). We also offer casual, social aspects of the game throughout our guild.

Outside of Raid Days/Nights, we will be organizing regular old school raid events and achievement runs, Dungeons runs, questing, PVP events and learner raids for all new members not currently scheduled.

:fire: Raid Times:

Tuesday - 8:00 to 11:00pm EST

Wednesday - 8:00 to 11:00pm EST

:gear: Requirements to join guild:

• Must be at least 25 years of age
  • Must be able to commit to 90% of our scheduled raid times
  • Must own microphone and are able to speak without horrible feedback
  • If not already on AREA-52(US) you must transfer
  • Must Download and maintain required add-ons
    ★ Exorsus Raid Tools (#1)
    ★ Weak auras 2
    ★ Deadly Boss Mods or Big Wigs
    ★ Guild Roster Manager
    ★ GTFO

:star: Recruitment:

All are welcome
Healers: Druid, Evoker, Priest
DPS: Melee & Range
Tank: Prot Warrior

Please apply here:

https://www.theruffryders.com/

:chart_with_upwards_trend: Progression:

2/8M 7/8H Vault of the Incarnates

:phone: Discord

:speech_balloon: Contact us:

BNET ID’s:
GM: - Râzgôr - BigBossMan#11495
Officer: - Cladeath

DISCORD ID’s:
GM - Râzgôr - BigBossMan@4120
Officer: - Cladeath - Cladeath#8476

Bump for my homies

Bump for pizza

Bump all day

Bump for my dogs

Bump for the Gmen

Bump for the dogs

bump for me dogs

Bump for Pre-patch

Bump for Denathrius

I paid for a server transfer to support Raz after being a member of his community group, and enjoying a fun, respectful experience, full of people who would help one another, and were glad to assist each other with improving their class.

Unfortunately, once I arrived at Area 52, this was no longer the case.

I swapped from resto druid, to warlock because the guild was needing DPS/summons. I have only played this class since the beginning of Shadowlands, so admittedly, I am very weak. Instead of a supportive community, ready to help someone improve, I was seen as a burden. I was called a carry to my face, and treated like a pariah.

After calling out Raz’s brother for making it hard for him to lead effectively (he and Steel walk all over Raz and do as they please) I was sat from the raid team. Once again, I admit my warlock skills were lacking, but the timing was interesting, especially since no one had talked to me, or asked me to work on issues I didn’t realize I was having with rotation/dps/etc…

In the end, this ruined my expansion experience, and after encountering nothing but elitist behavior on my new home server, I have cancelled my account.

I didn’t need to be on the cutting edge team. I only wanted to support someone I thought could be a great leader with a little support and polish, and was made to feel like a fool for it…

1 Like

I didn’t realize which character I had selected for the forums. My characters on Area 52 are Funkensteìn and Bougìe for full disclosure

Bump for cookies

bump for the ladies

better bring the food bighomie

Bump for continued progression.

Lets go bump for RR

Bump for 8/10 Heroic…

Bump bump it up

Bump for AOTC!!