[H][US][Illidan]<Severed Ties> - AOTC - 3/10M SoD - LF DPS

About Severed Ties

We are a fresh guild on Illidan looking for exceptional players. We want players that are passionate about being the best at what they do. If you are a player that puts their all into being the best and wants to join like-minded players then we are the guild for you. Cutting Edge experienced players looking to push through all high levels of content on just a 2 day raiding schedule.

Raid Schedule
Tues/ Weds: 7:30pm – 10:30pm CST (8:30pm - 11:30pm EST)

About Severed Ties

We are a fresh guild on Illidan looking for exceptional players. We want players that are passionate about being the best at what they do. If you are a player that puts their all into being the best and wants to join like-minded players then we are the guild for you. Cutting Edge experienced players looking to push through all high levels of content on just a 2 day raiding schedule.

Raid Schedule

Tues/ Weds: 7:30pm – 10:30pm CST (8:30pm - 11:30pm EST)

Mythic+

On off days we push 15+ keys, typically any content for gear progression.

Requirements

• Positive attitude – Able to accept/provide constructive criticism

• Preparedness – Just know your class, research fights.

• Persistence – Competitive attitude. Good parses and/or good IO while always pushing to improve is key to success.

• Social – Discord

Current Needs: We are looking for any DPS, especially boom/hunt/ww/ele/war.

Battlenet: GucciBloom#1979

Discord: nickhp#8897

We are still recruiting, our goal is to aim for CE.

Come Join us lads!

I was on the Alliance guild before they transferred, and this guild is def for people who wants to become a better player, the raid leader is incredible at coaching on the fly, I owe a great deal to this guild, they have fed me with countless of feasts and knowledge, so if you are hungry for power, def join this guild.

Just downed Tarra on mythic yesterday :smiley:

Shameless Bump

Try-Outs tomorrow! Pst

Prot/Arms warrior here looking for a raid group.

Add ZekeNL#6519 on discord or ZekeNL #1798 on bnet

We are now LF OFF tank also

3/10M Lets go boiiiis!

AOTC uptdate :smiley:

LF TANK for main roster