Miasma is a new hardcore Horde guild on Illidan recruiting for Shadowlands mythic raiding. The guild was created in the middle of 8.3 and we stopped at 5/12M through mostly pugging and we are filling out a full roster of core members. We are looking to push for Cutting Edge so we are mainly looking for players who have good foundational experience about their class and raiding in general. Discord is required.
Currently, our main focus is being spent on creating a full Mythic raid team roster but we do plan on creating smaller scheduled Mythic+ and RBG teams before the start of Shadowlands.
Who are we looking for?
- Players who have raiding experience from multiple patches from Heroic difficulty or higher.
- Players that are capable of completing maximum reward gear drops from Mythic+ (i.e. key level 15 in 8.3).
- At least a 90% attendance to all raids and is online even when benched.
- Players that consume resources about their class and know its rotation near perfect in all forms of content.
- Determination when pushing content with high difficulty and keeps their anger to themselves when frustrated.
- Willing to play multiple specs for their class if needed.
- Members that follow all of the guild rules without being difficult.
- Players that are willing to share loot others may need.
- Players that are willing to give up unneeded BoE drops for guild gold or for other guildies who may need for upgrades (we will provide a large amount of consumables and guild repairs).
What are we looking for?
- Multi-role DPS+Tank
- DPS Warrior
- Retribution Paladin
- Balance Druid
- Shadow Priest
- Elemental Shaman
If your class isn’t listed, it doesn’t mean we wont take you so feel free to fill out the form.
8:00PM - 11:00PM CST Thursday, Friday, Monday
To help you get a better idea of the atmosphere and what is expected, these are the guild rules listed in our discord.
- If the channel is labeled [DND] that means you cannot join unless there is a reasonable cause to do so (i.e. if you are not raiding with the person inside of the raid voice channel, you may not under any circumstance join).
- Officer Channels are to be only used for Officer Business and may never be used for personal reasons (i.e. dungeon runs or other games).
- No racial slurs, racism, sexism, politics or religion.
- Do not move people without good reason.
Message guild officers 24hrs ahead of time if you can’t make raid times. Otherwise, it will be considered unexcused.
- Do not post sexually explicit photos/links/videos anywhere.
- Talking politics is at the fault of the person who brings it up, not who gets offended.
- If an officer tells you to stop speaking about a subject, it does not become a debate on whether or not it is against the rules.
- Angry Assignments
- Weakauras 2
- Astral Keystone