Husband/Wife LFG

[Alliance] Husband and Wife looking for a new home. She’s a MM hunter and currently I’m a boomkin with experience in all Druid specs. Been casual since MoP. So far in shadowlands we haven’t accomplished any group stuff like dungeons or raids. Looking to start running some M+ and raids. Due to work schedule, we are looking for anything between Mon-Wed after 8:30 est.
We would like to see an inclusive, welcoming and Chatty group! Currently we’re at ilvl 190 something. We aren’t lazy and can learn fights through videos and stuff. We do our own research and gather our own materials. We aren’t looking for handouts or to be carried. We want to help contribute and grow!

Hello there Takin

I just started a group with some friends on Illidan-Horde if a server/faction change is doable. We are still recruiting for raid and mythic+ runs. Not sure the time would work though if you’re strictly set to 8:30 and Monday-Wednesday as we are 7:30 eastern and Tues/Thurs.

If you’re interested about joining or would like to chat please feel free to reach out

DeathsCouncil is a a guild formed in Warlords of Draenor that is currently being rebuilt as a AOTC focused group of players. Our main focus is to build our roster with the notion to build towards clearing AOTC each tier. We will be a laid back guild looking for fun and active members to build its ranks for our future raid team. We have heroic experience as a group. If building something fresh sounds good to you or you’re just looking for somewhere to hang out please leave your contact information or you can reach out to us directly. Our contact information is below.

Raid Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 7:30pm - 9:30pm (Eastern Time)

Currently Recruiting Priorities:
Currently recruiting for a 10 man raid team.Possibly 15 man

Tanks: Monk, DH, DK, Warrior (In order)

Healers: We currently have 2 heals, but extras are always appreciated. And in case we ever want to extend past a 10 man raid group we will need you! Always welcome for mythic+ runs

Ranged DPS: Mage, Boomkin, Lock, Ele Shaman

Melee DPS: Warrior, DK, DH

We are also accepting members who want to hang out and chill or ones who are interested in mythic+ dungeons.

Contacts:
Discord-WarcraftLore#8345
Discord-Thorith#8456 / Bnet-DLAres#1711

Hey! Depending on what level of raiding you would like to be part of we might be a good fit for you!

Kintsugi is an Alliance guild on Stormrage looking to expand its community! We have lots of players that enjoy all aspects of the game like M+, PVP, raiding, achievement runs, mogs, mounts and more! We are a home to both new and returning players looking to join a friendly guild where questions are always welcome. While our Heroic raid team is not currently recruiting anymore players, we do run a Normal raid on Sundays at 9pm EST for those that want to gear alts or get some raiding experience. If you’re especially proud of your transmog we have a monthly mog contest where the winner is voted on by your guildies!

If you’re looking for a fun, laid-back guild where you can play without judgment. We’re here for you! Our group ranges from ages in their 20s and up (with probably more focus on the up). We all have families, jobs, and real-life responsibilities so we are more than understanding that WoW can take a back seat to those things!

We also host free-to-play Fridays where members of the guild will look for new free-to-play games and hop into discord and drink and have fun into the wee hours of the morning.

If any of this resonates with you, feel free to add me on bnet!

Godeo#1447

Thanks for info guys! Unfortunately my raid days and times are pretty set in stone with work and children. If we can’t find the right fit for raiding, we’d consider a move to the horde for the right fit.

Horde-Echo Isles/Draenor-Regular People

Hey there, we’re a casual guild currently raiding TUE/WED 8:00pm-11:00pm PST we’re progressing through Heroic Castle Nathria 9/10. We like to joke around and have some fun while killing raid bosses.

We’re all working adults who understand that life comes before the game so if you need to miss a day or leave early cause you’ve got work or you’re not feeling well it’s all good. We try and do some mythic plus during the week or the weekend but some people only have time for raid and that’s fine too.

We’re looking for people who like to do good in the game and enjoy each other’s company. If you need help cause you haven’t raided a ton before we have experienced leadership who’d happily walk you through getting to know your class better and improving your rotation whatever role you play.

If you are interested go ahead and message any of us on Discord or Battle.net with any questions you might have.

Discord
Onidarkko#7496 / Gravebourne#4131 / Delzoun-Chad#4795

Battle.net
OniGreg#1556 / Azok#1121 / Choviatt#1327

Hey there, hoping we’re a fit for you if you could start at 7:00 EST

< Unions Only >
Zul’Jin - Horde
Time: Wednesday 7-10 EST
Current progression: 10/10N, 6/10H

We’re looking for some DPS! We’re 6/10H Castle Nathria and run Mythic+. Raid is Wednesday 7-10 EST (one day). M+ throughout the week. Very active and laid back group. We like to down bosses and have fun doing it. Our goal is to eventually progress through Heroic but we won’t be bashing our heads into it. We will never step foot into Mythic Raid.

Add my btag: ishkurr#1649 if you’d like to chat some more

Hey Takin!

Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our DPS Roster.

If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Hey we are couples friendly! And we are casual. And we like to raid, AND we like each other. :slight_smile:

[Masochistic Tendencies] is an adult horde guild on Turalyon (EST). We’re a laid back bunch of goofballs who pride on debauchery and shenanigans.

We are currently heroic raiding (but the ilvl is fine), and we need some good dps to help finish off AOTC. :slight_smile: Our raid times are Mon/Wed 8:30-11:30pm EST.

The guild also likes running M+, some pvp is usually going on. Our discord is very active at all times of the day. We’re more than just a guild, we’re one big happy dysfunctional family.

Alykii#1736
/cheers

(Edited to add raid times)

Heya!

So. Sigma. It’s the guild I recruit for. Also been my WoW home for a looonggg time.

We are always looking for good folks. I’ll link my post down below, but wanted to get a message in. We are usually active for a coupla hours after 730EST. We are looking to still build up a M+ group or groups, and MAYYYYBE raid.

Check us out. Send me a msg on Discord or Battle.Net. danuin#1350 for both.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/acairne-connected-realms-sigma-recruiting-for-mythics-and-raid/836868

Hey Takin,

I thought I’d post because a lot of what you describe sounds like us!

We’re Polaris [A] on Whisperwind. We’re currently looking for more active players for Heroic Nathria Progression. Our raid times are Tues/Wed 8pm to 10:30 ST (9pm to 11:30 EST)

We’re serious about building a community-- in fact the things I would say I am most proud about my guild is that we have a lot of level-headed folks who really enjoy mentoring and helping other players, are respectful and mature, and are focused on enjoying ourselves with friends. We also do have a few adult gamers and husband/wife combos coincidentally :joy:

If you’re mature, like being a teammate, and like having a lot of laughs, I think you’d guys be a good fit here :blush: Feel free to message me on Discord if you want to ask anything! chinchillas48#9740

My guild raids wed/sat 8-10 EST. I know you said mon-wed but if saturday is a possibility I believe my group has what you are looking for.

If you are interested, add my btag Twam#1149 to discuss further.

Hello Takin,

Vengeful is in need of more Heroic Raid minded ladies and gentlemen to join our Shadowlands Raid team. Stormrage - Alliance.

We are currently looking for all Ranged/Melee Classes

About Us:
We are a Social, active laid back casual guild While currently working through Heroic content, we have plans to dabble in mythic raiding if we have enough people. We also do Mythic + and PvP on off nights from raiding.

The pertinent information:
We are 10/10 N, 5/10 H. We raid Thursday/Friday/Saturday: Pulling at 7:00 p.m. Est and going until (the latest) 10 p.m. EST. Additional We use Discord. If you need to leave early due to Real Life than that is fine or if you cannot make it to raid please let one of the Officers/GM know. Also raid is not mandatory.
What we offer:
Enchants, gems, food, flasks and pots can be created by our Master Craftsmen, often for just the materials. We provide Flasks and Feasts, we will expect you to have enchants, gems, pots, seals and augment runes before we begin the raid. We are helpful and constructive - if you need something we can get it or help you get it. We love innovation, we love pushing the limits, we love working together as a team. We are fun and quirky, sometimes we have to be serious but we are always working to improve and most importantly we are here to have fun.

What we want from you:
Being able to raid 3 days a week for 3 hours a day but not mandatory, preferably Thurs/Fri/Sat 7pm - 10:00pm Server (ET). Your best, fully optimized, best stats DPS set cannot be below 200 gear score (ilevel). Be on time, be prepared, have current knowledge of your class and of the boss encounters. Understand directions and be able to carry out assignments. Have previous raid or mythic + dungeon experience and/or you can play at a competent and competitive level. Be able to take constructive and friendly criticism to improve and play better. Be able to maintain a mature demeanor during raids while having a sense of humor during stressful situations ex, Wipes, loot distribution, disconnects.
We all have full lives outside of the game and looking for more of the same minded folks to join our Team.

You can reach me in Discord at Night#5956
You can also add me on Battlenet: NightKnight#1159389

Thanks for reading and your time,
Mídnitestar

Our guild is full of dads. I myself am married with a wife who plays. Our guild is small but strong if you have the potential in skill then our guild is for you. Fallen#1904 we are on emerald dream

HI! on Area 52 is looking for active players who want to push raid content AND do keys!! Server transfer not required. We raid Sat 8-11 pm EST, Sun 7-10 pm EST and are currently 8/10 H.

My GMs contact info is:
GM Redriott/thhadcastle (Area 52)
Bnet: thadcastle#1845
Discord: blaze/thadcastle#0520 (preferred)

Hey Takin,

We are TOMB an Alliance guild on Gilneas that is pushing Heroic CN for AOTC.

Our raid leads are 9/10 H. The guild is semi-casual, in the midst of turning into a moderately serious raiding guild, but focused mostly on having awesome adventures with friends and fam.

Our core team consists of committed players focused on mythic+ and raiding.
***6 of our players rank in the top 15 by spec on our realm, so we are fairly good players and just looking to expand our roster.

Raid times are currently revamping, but looking like Tues/Wed 8pm EST for core H progression, and a Sat 8pm EST raid to cap off remaining bosses. (some of our roster is also PST) Attendance is encouraged for two raid days weekly, but isn’t hardcore cuz we all have lives. All we ask is a somewhat regular commitment and good communication (let us know if show/no show for raids).

This guild is a lot of fun and we are all very close friends or even related, we also have a few husband and wife pairs, so the guild is very unlikely to splinter off or fold. Give us a shout, LET’S GO!

Discord: paran0rmal#9167

HI Insidious Legion is looking for some ranged dps. We raid Wednesday and Friday 8:30-11:30 est. Currently if you would be willing we need a resto druid. We are definitely a chatty casual group. if interested please contact bnet: Theodoras#11590 or Discord: Hattorrii#3227; or just reply to this reply hope to hear from you :slight_smile: