Husband/Wife couple looking for raiding guild

Hey gang, looking for a guild to jump in and finish up normal Ny’lotha and proceed to heroic and hopefully even mythic. We are a bit late to raiding this expansion, but we have multiple 120’s geared and ready to go based on need. At the time, she’s got a Havoc DH 450 and I’m mainly on my 450 resto druid, but again we have many other toons ready to go (also a 450 prot war). We’ve seen the majority of the fights in lfr or pug runs, but have yet to complete a full run. Ready to learn and finish out the expansion the right way! We are parents of young kids so we like to start anytime after 6pm server once we get them in bed. Looking forward to finding a good fit!

Hey there Highline, we are currently recruiting all players. We Raid Heroic Tuesday and Thursday 6:00-8:30 server and have a Normal casual/alt night Monday at 6:00-8:30 server. Currently 10/12 Normal and 5/12 Heroic. Good group of people and looking forward to moving into SL together. If you have any questions you can contact me on discord @ Khell#4727. Best of luck finding a guild :slight_smile:

Highline,

I’m part of the guild Initiative and we are currently building a raid team with the overall goal of clearing Heroic and moving into Mythic raiding each tier. Current progression is 12/12 Heroic and our leadership does have Mythic raiding experience. Our raid times are Tuesday and Wednesday 6:30-9:30 server (PST). As we are in a building phase, we are more focused on finding the right people who will be a good fit to help us get to that goal as opposed to just finding people so we can rush into mythic. If this is something you think you and your wife would be interested in feel free to add me on bnet - Khornell#1551 or discord - Khornell#5023

(edit - fixed our raid times)

Hi there Highline. It sounds like my guild might possibly be a good fit for you and your wife :slight_smile: Right now we run H Nya on Fridays at 6 PST for 2 hours, with an optional third hour. Tues we do M BoD runs for the Jaina mount. And Saturdays are a mixture of casual Mythic Nya and achievement runs. Sunday we do an Open Raid of N Nya for non-raiders that would like to see the content. Anyway, you can check out our full info post at [A][US][Proudmoore]<Evolved> 18+ Community recruiting all! Fun, Friendly raiding atmosphere! 8/8H that link. :smiley:

1 Like