Husband and wife (tank/heals) looking to establish a constant mythic plus group

Hello all,
the husband and me are looking for a few people to establish a constant group to keep pushing keys. (not just a one time thing) We have been running 10+ plus keys however it would be nice to run with a group that knows how to play as a group. He plays a dk/warr tank and me mw heals. We are looking for a mature group maybe even with a few older folks that enjoys having fun while trying to push keys together. We do look for a few laid back people that still gets things done and can laugh about each other even if they “mess” up. We are not interested in any raiding. It seems that over the years many of our friends have moved on and no longer are playing the game and we are looking to make new friends and actually enjoy the game again with a group of people since really this is what it should be about is having fun.

Feel free to add my btag Frostyfeet#1885 Hubby’s btag Ghoulzz#1508

While our focus is mythic raiding, we’re always interested in people looking to do keys. Nobody likes to pug, and a constant group is always a good thing. Lets chat and see if we’re a good fit.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord