Husband and Wife Looking for Guild

Hello Proudmoore. My wife and I are looking for a guild in which we can enjoy group activities without hardcore pressure. We both play druids… I play a boomy with resto off-spec and she plays cat with a bear off-spec. Our gear is not top of the line, but we are always looking to improve. We are in our 30’s and 40’s so we are more or less looking for an older folks guild. We don’t spend any time on discord, but we will of course use it when needed for group activities.

Please respond to this post if you have any info which can help us find a good fit! Thank you!

Hey there, I’m Broc, a recruitment officer for Eternal Kingdom on Proudmoore [A]. We’re a large guild, with several mythic & heroic raiding teams on multiple nights. We also have bonus fun runs, rbg’s, a guild large enough to make pugging anything in guild easy, people always looking for m+'s, trivia events, pet battle events, charity fundraisers. We are large, but we are very well organized. Just a casual group of people, many with a serious eye for raiding, but know that at the end of the day this is a game & we are all here to enjoy ourselves, & have created a fun, positive, stable environment in which to do that.

If you’d like more info or to just chat, my bnet is Brociliande#1697. And check us out at https: //www. eternal-kingdom. com/ Good luck out there!

hey all! Mischievous Misfits are a fun loving and a hardworking heroic AOTC progression team on proudmoore lookin for a couple more dps to fill up our raid! raid times tues/thurs 8-11p central we also do 10-15+ keys weekly! message me back or in game at sectess#1670 or mail tippitoes if interested! ps. if your under geared but want to raid with us, no prob we will gear you out!

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri. Most of our members are mid 30’s and up so that should definitely meet that requirement of yours :wink: I’d love to chat more with you and answer an questions you have!

You can read more at:

You can contact me(Evolved Recruitment Officer) at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 or our Recruitment Assistant at BNet Kithain#11187 or Discord Kithain#9751 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

[Bear Knuckles] on Proudmoore (A-US) is an 18+ LGBTQA+ guild looking to expand its ranks, but being homosexual is not required by any means. We have a mixed crowd and we welcome the diversity. Our guild culture is very laid back and friendly and ensuring your personality fits the culture is paramount so we can continue to maintain a healthy, drama free, and safe environment for our members.

Our raid team is currently 8/9H (on Jaina), 9/9N and 2/2N, with our main goal being AotC each tier. Our members range from those newer to raiding to former world 150 mythic level raiders, but don’t let the latter scare you, we do not tolerate elitism or attitudes and all instances of such are quickly dealt with. We believe this game is supposed to be fun, not a chore and we want our raiders to look forward to logging in on raid nights to kill pixel monsters and banter with their friends over Discord. Our raid leadership does not yell at or demean other players, instead, we take the time to analyze logs to see where improvements can be made. We would rather work with those willing to put in the effort to improve rather than bench them or fill their spot with someone else (though this cannot always be avoided on progression).

We currently raid Tuesday and Thursday from 7:30-10:30 EST (4:30-7:30 server). We run M+ keys through out the week and we are looking to get a dedicated PvP team together for RBGs and arenas. We also run occasional contests with gold, mounts, pets, (and rarely game time) as a reward if there is enough interest.

Head on over to our Discord if interested for more info and to fill out an app!
https:// discord. gg/n4qxB4z (remove the spaces)

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders committed to getting CE.

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

Hey Maeghor,

You are looking for raiding correct? What days and times are you looking for? Utopian is pretty laid back we are 9/9h and 1/2h we call the guild casual with heroic progression as we do aim for AOTC each raid. We try to have keys during the week along with optional alt raids. If you are still looking please add me on bnet sedarel#1297

Boat shoes and scotch are recruiting for 8.2 we transferred realms from korgath and are looking to rebuild our raid team and community. Would love to have you both!
Khoneycutt #1439

This is an adult guild with adult humor also