Husband and wife looking for a new home

we’re not a guild, but me and the wife run M+ dungeons throughout the day, would love to fill out a group if you’re ever interested. we’re about as easy going as it is but trying to find a more stable group to progress in keys with.

sadly we cannot compete with the dozens of guilds below for raiding as we haven’t figured out how to 2-man the new raids. :slight_smile:

ballerstatus#1229

Hi there! My husband and I started a guild very similar to what you are describing and, we think it might be a great fit for you! We are fairly small right now, made up of old raiders and college friends. We’re currently working on developing a normal raid team and taking our time to find like-minded people who want the same things we do! Anyway, here’s our copypasta blurb and I’ll include the important bits at the bottom

US - Stonemaul (Bloodscalp, Boulderfist, Dunemaul, Maiev) - Horde
<Tolarian Academy> was started among old raiders, teachers, and college friends, and we want to grow from here. We are interested in like-minded players ages 18+ who want to excel at the game, but operate on a IRL schedule where excessive play is not always possible. We recruit all levels of players, from fresh lvl 1 to recovering raiders. Weekly leveling events, M+ pushes and low key gear runs, Old Content nights, etc!

We are currently forming a Normal Raid team!

Raid Recruitment:

Tank Need: DPS, Tank Off-spec
Heal Need: High Priority - Recruiting All, props to OS/dual roles
DPS Need: Ranged High Priority - Recruiting All

Raid Times: Tuesday & Friday, 7pm - 10pm EST

Specific experience is not required: We’re looking for 120 lvl characters who want to raid and have patience while the group learns together.The community we build is more important to us than the content we’re clearing. Many of our officers have a lot of raid experience, but our lives don’t allow us to play like we once did. We want to have fun, enjoy the time we have, but also knock hard content and play the best that we can.

We we will continue to recruit all levels, classes, and specs for social play and leveling!

If you are interested, add GM on battlenet Styptic#11109

Realm: Stonemaul
Faction: Horde
LF: Healers, ranged DPS, OS tank
Tentative Raid Nights: Tues., Fri., 7-10
Contact: GM is Styptic#11109 and me/recruiting is Flutegirl26#1997

Hope to hear from you!

Hi Mistchivus! My name is Carla. I believe you guys would be a great addition to our raid/guild. We are currently looking for a couple dps to fill in our raid roster for Siege of Zuldazar . I am not just looking for an individual who can fulfill a role, but also someone who fits our guild culture. We also have 2 couples who currently raid, so you guys would fit right in! :slight_smile:

In BFA, we are looking to fully clear Heroic and progress through Mythic content, with our end goal being Cutting Edge. We understand that life can get hectic but do expect 85%+ raid attendance. Our raid environment is about having fun & enjoying each other’s company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team. We enjoy PVP & pushing keys in M+ too.

Our Raid Schedule: Days (2): Tues and Thurs 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

Battle of Dazar’alor: 6/9H, 1/9M Uldir: 8/8H, 3/8M

About Us
Jaded Retribution is a semi casual/hardcore progression raiding guild on Mug’thol (PVP/PST). Although we took a hiatus, Jaded Retribution is one of the longest running guilds on Mug’thol. The majority of us have been actively raiding together since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free. We play other games outside of WOW such as PubG, DOTA2, COD, Destiny 2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct

• Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
  • Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables they will need for any given raid, including your gear being fully repaired.
  • Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
  • 85%+ raid attendance and promptness.
  • Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
  • Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
  • Have a stable Internet connection.
  • Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying
Contacts on battletag: Layliah (Recruitment Officer) @ Layliah#1369 or Darktoy (DPS Officer) @ Puzzlebox#1630

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I look forward to speaking with you!