Husband and wife looking for a new home

Hello all,
the husband and me are looking for a new guild. He plays tank/dps and me heals/dps. We are looking for a mature maybe even with a few older folks guild that is having fun while raiding and grouping together. We do look for a laid back guild that still gets things done and can laugh about each other even if they “mess” up. We are interested in raiding and running mythic plus. It seems that over the years many of our friends have moved on and no longer are playing the game and we are looking to make new friends and actually enjoy the game again with a group of people since really this is what it should be about is having fun.
We are willing to transfer/faction change for the right “fit”

Feel free to add my btag Frostyfeet#1885 Hubby’s btag Ghoulzz#1508

3 Likes

Hi there :slight_smile:
Eternal Kingdom of Proudmore US and Area52 US is a multi team raiding community. Team Omen (horde-area52) FRI/SAT 830-1130EST is LFM!

Add me Feyranna#1657 if you want to chat more :slight_smile:
I have spots for dps and possibly a healer!

Hey there, I have added you on Btag and if youre willing to transfer/faction change for us let us know.

We would be looking for you on either heals or dps and your husband on dps

heres our spam for some more info [H][Thrall] Fri/Sat 2/9 H guild LF Warlocks, Boomkins, other ranged dps + 1 healer

What time zone are you in and what hours do you prefer to raid?

Hey Mistchivus! (love the name!) I added your btag, but here is my spiel…

Nexus on Turalyon [H] (7/9N, 2/9H, AOTC Uldir) is looking for a few more good people.

We are a guild that’s biggest priority is having fun while killing monsters. We believe that raid progression is important and want to push, but not at the cost of toxicity. We have a good raid group that works well together, but are looking for a few more like minded players to kill the pixels with. We want our raiders to have the right attitude to push content, but the ability to have fun in an adult environment at the same time.

We are a mature guild, with average age ranging in the 30s-40s. (We have many families, and completely understand real life priorities.) We spend a good amount of time in discord, both text and chat, and have a lot of fun together.

We have static key groups so we don’t all have to be stuck pugging anymore, and plan to keep pushing.

We also spend a lot of time together doing things other than raiding, such as group farming, achievements, mount runs.

We are looking for someone who wants to have a good time in an adult environment and down content.

Our raid times are Tues/Thurs 8-11pm EST

you can contact Btag: RavenLunatic#2799 or taransula#1161

Hope you find the home you are looking for!

Hi, give our guild (Damage Incorporated) of Feathermoon a look. We have 3 different raid groups, a rated battelground pvp team, and love to run Mythic plus. We are on an RP server but we do not RP, just a normal guild with great people wanting to have fun while progressing in game content at our pace. Added both btags. Mine is Damageinc#11221
Here is my normal guild recruitment post:
Damage Incorporated has been on Feathermoon since 2006. We are very active and form groups for questing, dungeons, personal & guild achievements, along with heroic & mythic raiding and some PvP for a change of pace. We have plenty of guild activities scheduled during the week and they are all optional.

Our main goal is to find players that are mature, friendly, and fun to be around. We are a close knit guild containing a great group of players with a very low tolerance for drama and expect every applicant to be like minded. For more information about our guild, you can look around our website, or contact one of our officers. damage-incorporated dot net

We are central time.

Good Evening we Run a guild of Older crowd of fun members. we have been a guild for 7 years and we are Turalyon Server. it’s a really great server to be on. We are alliance. Our Guild’s name is Sage Crusaders. We Raid on the weekends Fri-Sun 7:30pm-10pm Cst with discord… I send you both battletag invites… hope to hear from one of you or both… My battletag is MamaWolf#1535 Weare raiding BoD normal tonight if you want to come and give us a try out we are on conclave…

Hi there – PhoenixRising (A) is an established, active guild with a great group of mature folks, including couples! My own hubs and daughter play as well! We are based on Hellscream / Zangamarsh. We have a blast no matter what we’re doing – pushing M+ runs, randoms, Mog / Mount runs, PvP or raiding.

Although we can make room for any class, a Frost Mage, Rogue and/or Heals would be ideal additions to our current raid comp. So if it’s a laid back guild that you’re looking for, that still gets things done, and know how to have fun while doing it, then we are the place for you!

Our raid time is on Saturday evenings @ 7:30 pm to ?? Server Time (CST). If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask! My b-tag is TooManyAlts#1600.

Hey, Late Night Shenanigans of [H] US-Thrall’s second team is looking for both a tank and healer as I write this!

Raiding from 9AM-Midnight EST every Saturday, the second team within the guild is AotC focused every raid tier. Currently they are 7/9N. The group achieved AotC in Uldir early November and are looking to achieve similar progress every raid tier going forward. There are a few benefits of joining this group. Firstly, you do not have to worry about there being an extra serious atmosphere, as the group currently has no plans for mythic. Secondly, some of the raiders of the main team (11/11 CE ABT, 7/8M Uldir, 1/9M BoD) sometimes show up to help out.

If this interests you at all, please add the raid leader of the team Fatcamp#11571 to get in contact!

Hello! AoN, short for Addicts of Nightlife, is currently looking for more members to balance out our ranks for BoD. We’re a semi-casual/semi-hardcore bunch that raid on the weekends while working on progression and work on M+, farming and other activities during the week.

We are a Horde guild on the Area-52 server.

Our raid times are:
Saturday and Sunday, 8 pm-11:30 pm EST
We also have a completely optional Friday run for mains, alts & casuals at 9pm-11:30 EST

Currently we are seeking:

Any exceptional player in their respective roles.

At this point, we don’t have a strict i-lvl minimum as long as you’re willing to put in some work with us to get you caught up to current levels.

Please be willing to perform to the best of your ability and come to raids prepared. For voice communication, we use Discord-- it isn’t required that you have a functioning mic, but we do need you on there for strats and call outs during raid.

If you’re interested, respond here or contact one of our officers:
Daerá (Daera#1103)
Seffu (Seth#1948)
Brruceree (Astan#1116)

Hi Mistchivus,

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday Nights 8pm ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We are a heroic progression guild that has been raiding and PvPing in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful. We play on the Earthen Ring Server as Alliance.

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 3/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc priest, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hi Mistchivus! Hope this find you well :slight_smile: You seem like you might like the place we call home ! Its a crazy bunch of people that is for sure . If have any question feel free to add me on bnet !
Raid Times/Days: Tues/Wed 7:30pm-10:30pm Server
(8:30-11:30 EST)
Currently 7/9 N 1/9 H
We are a Laid back, friendly, adult guild on Greymane/Tanaris. We are looking for guildies to fill core raiding spots. And to fill the guild we all call home. We are currently looking for healers and Dps.
a DPS with off spec of tank or healing is a plus.
We would like to build a solid progressing raid group to keep moving forward .

On off raid nights there are multiple mythic + Keys running . There are way to many 3am key runs that turn into great funny next day stories .

We have a great group of guildies that are always willing to help with anything . Discord is full of channels with class/spec help info if you overlook the horrible transmog channel lol We have a variety of players that just like to raid or run keys. We are causal/semi hardcore .We like to laugh and have fun while raiding and at same time really try to push and see how far we can go.
we mainly focus on heroic raiding with some alt normals after clearing heroic a few times :slight_smile:
Recruitment Contacts:
Allora#1954(btag)GM
Moose#13708(Btag)RL

Hi Mistchivus! If you and hubby are into the idea of faction/server transferring, I think we might be a good fit for you. Check us out, and good luck with your search!

Evolved Gaming - Horde - Area 52

We are always looking for new members to come and join our age 18+, multi-gaming community!

We are currently building our raid team on the Horde side of things, and there’s room for you! We are getting through Normals (7/9), then working our way into Heroics. We raid Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30-10:30pm EST.

Not into raiding? No problem. We are doing mythic plus dungeons for people coming together as a guild. Questing, leveling, etc. etc.! For other information please check out the thread below.

Any questions, feel free to come find me on Discord - Nystera#3611.

Hi Mistchivus, We have a few couples in our guild in your same position.

Guild: Stoic

Faction: Horde

Server: Zul’jin

Stoic is recruiting for Mythic+ and Heroic Raids. We are a community focused group of former “hardcore” raiders. We complete AOTC in raids. Currently 1/9 H Battle of Dazar’alor. We raid Fri and Sat 10PM – 1 AM EST server time. Looking for DPS with Heal off-spec roles to round out our raid team. Great community that likes to game together and hang out in Discord.

If you are interested add me on Bnet Willy890#1450.

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. We have plenty of M+ groups going each week and are always looking for more to join us :smiley:

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Hi Mistchivus, I would love to talk to you about my guild. I sent you a friend request. I hope to talk to you soon!

Hello!

We could fit you in our Tue/Sun group. We would be interested in talking with you about joining us and based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you!

We are currently recruiting to finalize our core raiding team for Battle of Dazar’alor. We had a late start in BFA due to the guild being rerolled and didn’t start Heroic Uldir until late November 2018 but did manage to obtain AOTC. With that in mind, our goal moving forward is a solid AOTC each tier with casual Mythic progression as the group is able. I’ve included a quick guild summary below for your convenience. Add my btag if you’re interested in chatting further.

Estratovus is a Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that was initially created in late 2009 for Cataclysm raiding to provide a more relaxed and fun raiding experience for our raiders. After a hiatus, the guild has been rerolled for Battle for Azeroth with the intent of clearing relevant content in a semi-hardcore, relaxed, and fun raid environment. Even though we raid in a more relaxed atmosphere we do login to succeed and we expect our raiders to be able to meet baseline performance requirements. Rest assured we login to down bosses and won’t allow raiders to be carried by the raid team.

Guild Highlights:
• Semi-Hardcore Raiding – We may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to push relevant content with a focus on AOTC each tier.
• Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+ Keys, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social.
• Adult/Mature Guild (21+) - Most of us are working adults and we get life happens.
• A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment.
Inclusive “All Are Welcome” Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly.

Raid Times:
Wed/Sat Group:
• Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time

Tue/Sun Group:
• Tuesday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time

Guild Progression:
• Uldir: Normal: 8/8 - Heroic 8/8 - AOTC
• Battle of Dazar’alor: Normal: 7/9 - Heroic 1/9 - Mythic 0/9
• We need YOU to help us push AOTC in Battle of Dazar’alor!

If you’re interested in learning more or scheduling a Discord conversation with leadership, please contact Kotipelto through btag: Kotipelto#1337 or Discord: Kotipelto#9260.

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!

Hey there you guys sound like a great fit for us (Phoenix Down 4/9H, A Sargeras). We would love to talk to you if your interested! Soul#1457