Husband and Wife lfg + maybe more [Stonemaul Cluster]

Hey everyone!

My wife and I are potentially in the market for a new guild. After returning to the game from a long break, I was able to get a solid group of new players playing. Unfortunately, recruiting has not agreed with our IRL schedules and my start up guild is starting to look towards harder content.

We’re currently on Stonemaul server, Horde side, and would ideally be interested in a guild within our cluster; we have a lot of characters and friends here and I don’t think it would be feasible to mass transfer. We are available most evenings EST and are open most weekends. Ideally, after finding a good fit, we’d like to bring over our small guild of ~7 more players.

A little about us:
I main a 404 Holy Pally and I am comfortable on my 380 MW Monk and 390 Holy/Disc Priest. I also have RShammy and RDruid within reach if needed. I can dps OS as well

My wife has a RDruid and BM Hunter, both 400+

We run plenty of M+, trying to get in our +10 weekly. We’re 4/9 N BoD, 2/2 N Crucible, all through pugs because of attendance and numbers. Most of our group is in the same range. Especially if our newer player friends make the jump down the road, we’d really like to get in at the ground level and clear normal before moving on to heroic.

We value community very highly, and would be committed to a mature group of older players. We have busy lives, so often irl responsibilities keep us from playing as much as we’d like to. We tend to have a casual schedule but a competitive mindset, and we try to always be improving. Most importantly, we want to make good friends, clear content, and not deal with drama or jerks.

If you think we might be a good fit, feel free to reach out here or btag Styptic#11109. Thanks!

1 Like

Hey! I see your mention that you don’t really want to server transfer but in case that changes, I think we could take on a bunch of you. I won’t spam you with a big recruitment post but I’ll give you the goods quickly.

Guild: Proficient in Wagons Server: US-Zul’jin (Horde)
Raid Times: Tuesday & Wednesday 9pm-12am EST
We are an AOTC focused guild that casually works on mythic progression as well. We are currently 9/9H BoD, 1/9M and 2/2N Crucible.

We love to run keys as well and have a mature group of friendly people that like hanging out together.

Good luck finding a home and hope to hear from you if you change your minds!
btag: Adencelais#1597

Hey,

I just talke dto you on battle net, as I said I think we can be a great fit, here is more info about us:

Armageddon Industries - Horde - Area 52 - Age 25+

About Us:

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. We are a “real life first guild” meaning we see gaming as a hobby and not another job. :slight_smile: We are a multi game community: WoW, Destiny 2, ESO, GW2, and Anthem.

BfA Progression: BoD 6/9H & 9/9N, Uldir 8/8H (AotC)

Legion Progression: Antorus 11/11H (AotC), ToS 9/9H (AotC), NH 10/10H (AotC), ToV 3/3H (AotC), EN 4/7M & 7/7H (AotC)

Mission

• Fun and stress free is more important than loot or progression.

• Provide a mature atmosphere free of "teenager/young adult" drama, ignorance, and constant foul language.

• Maintain quality membership over quantity of members. We do not mass invite just to pump membership numbers. We take pride in considering player personality, loyalty, helpfulness, and game history over current skill and gear. Skill and gear can be helped, bad attitudes (racist, elitist, egocentric, offensive, etc) cannot.

• Expect fellow members to earn their way and not be carried. We do expect you to reasonably maintain your raid toon.

• DRAMA will not be tolerated. Keep it chill or get /gkicked.

Schedule of Guild Sponsored Events

WoW

• T/Th 11pm-2am Server (EST) - Core Raid Team

• Sun - Dungeons (Mythic/Timewalkers/Challenge)

If you are interested, contact us in game/discord:

Mirielle

Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541

Discord ID - Miriel#2724

Novabomb (Guild Master / Raid Lead)

Battletag ID - Armageddon#1974

Discord ID - Skybolt#2791

Or reply here:

<Comfortably Rum> looking for a few more dedicated skilled players. We want a chill raid environment that still looks to progress. We have successfully been achieving that goal for last few expansions now while having a good time. We have lost a few people not really feeling BFA so looking for more to join our raiding roster. We will be doing AOTC/meta achievs and a few mythics. 4rd Xpac as a group.

Raid Times: Wed and Thurs 8-10:30pm
Soon to start: RBG Group

Needs: Dps with os heals/Back up tank/
DPS - Will consider all vet players

Casuals and alts of all levels welcomed!
If interested contact Mayching. Mayabella BT = Maybella#1211

I know that you said you would like to stay on your server and we are also alliance, but I think Descendants of Lore may be a good fit. We could also likely accommodate all 7 of your friends. I know it would not be ideal to have to transfer, but if you wish to talk more please feel free to add me to battlenet. Here is our spam:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria that has been around since Vanilla. We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 40 with children and jobs.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed. We make a push for Heroic each expansion.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) with Mythic Plus, Timewalking, etc. throughout the week. We have recently added a Saturday raid every other week along with Sunday. We are currently 8/9N and 4/9H and raid with about 15-19 raiders consistently each week.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for BFA and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for a dps (with viable tanking spec) and more skilled dps. Especially hybrid classes and a Shadow Priest, Demon Hunter or warlock but all welcome.

You do not need to be a raider to join, we also accept casual players looking for a long term family to play with. If you wish to raid with us, please be at least 380 ilevel or at least 13k dps before you sign up for raids. We will help with gearing if you show you are working hard on your own as well.

Please consider us if you are looking for a fun, mature, and friendly environment with an established, long term guild.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.