[H][US][ASPECT] We all hate doing PUG M+ right? Looking to recruit some tanks and Healers for mid to High M+

How’s it going!! Aspect is a horde guild/community on Hyjal and we are looking for some Tanks or Healers for M+.(Joining guild is not required at all) We are a very active guild/community with both horde and Alliance players. We currently have around 25-30ish players that are pushing 20-26 lvl keys. Most of our players are around 27-30 years old so its a pretty mature group that understand its just a game we enjoy to play. No toxicity is tolerated with us.

Alot of our players are from our Mythic raid team (10/11SFO) and when we are not raiding we are doing TONS of mythic plus. As usual though we have more DPS than anything and Im hoping to find some Tanks/Healers that are tired of pugging and wanna do some content with groups of players that know what they are doing lol. I’ve done my fair share of Pugs above +20 so I know how it is. We are hoping to add to our M+ pool of tanks and healers.

Please understand that swapping servers or factions is seriously not required. We are just looking for some cool people that wanna blast some keys. If you have any questions or are intrested in seeing if we would be a good fit feel free to hmu.

Below I’ve put my Discord information as well as my raiderio and the guild IO link to check out. HMU if you have any questions!!

Discord: Brobii#6675
rio: h ttps://raider.io/characters/us/hyjal/Brobii
guild rio h ttps://raider.io/guilds/us/hyjal/Aspect/mythic-plus-characters/season-sl-4