[H][US][Area-52] <Pull More So I Can Pad> Progression-Focused Sunday/Monday Mythic 8-11 PM Eastern AOTC + 6/12M

Pull More So I Can Pad (PMSICP) is a semi-hardcore-but-we-all-have-jobs Mythic Team recruiting for progression for this tier and beyond, with a focus on strong community and self-sufficiency.**

Currently: 12/12 AOTC & 5/12M.

Pull More So I Can Pad (PMSICP) is a semi-hardcore-but-we-all-have-jobs Mythic Team recruiting for progression for this tier and beyond, with a focus on strong community and self-sufficiency.

PMSICP is a fresh collection of veteran players with experience ranging from Cutting Edge, classic/vanilla, battlegrounds, and arenas. We are (and look for) strong players that may not have as much time as they once did to devote to pixel slaying due to real life but still want to get sh*t done when they are on.

Formed during Legion, PMSICP dominated heroic content with ease and, after a few more tiers, realized Mythic was the answer to the need for more challenging content. After building a strong Mythic team at the onset of Eternal Palace, we achieved 5/8 progression while still solidifying the ranks. Now, with a strong footing, heading into Ny’alotha we are looking to fill in a few more key slots to push progression hard to continue growing in rank on Area 52.

Raid Time: Sunday & Monday 8:00 - 11:00 PM Eastern (Server) Time
Server: Area 52
Faction: Horde

What we offer:

• Organized raiding environment – We have progression 2 days a week, we make them count
  • Strong Mythic+ community – Top (Rank 1-20) class representations for the server
  • Active Discord – There is always a discussion going on
  • Optional Raid Nights – Something happening every day – Normal, Heroic, and PvP
  • Non-toxic community – Drama need not apply

This is where your awesome-ness comes in. Do you watch videos prior to an encounter? Is Warcraftlogs and RaidBots on your bookmarks bar? Do you like progressing towards CE but don’t have or want to raid 4-5 days a week? We want you.

We are looking for players that know their class, don’t need to be handheld, and are looking for a competitive yet relaxed Mythic progression environment to become a key part of.

We are looking for:

• Strong DPS w/ Healer Offspec [Very High]
  • Mage [High]
  • Warlock [High]
  • Ret Pally [Medium]

** All exceptional applicants should apply!

Interested?:

Contact us:

(BNET) // (Discord)

Seanishly#1837 // Seanishly#3666
Ama#11132 // Ama#4407

Is this where I go for the free loot?

1 Like

Come to the padding side, we have cookies!

Are you someone that takes advantage of simple ways to improve your loot chances like m+ and world quests? Then this is the place for you!

Love this guild, plus the name fits well with being a DH :wink:

We need some more strong padders!

Range DPS + strong DPS’rs that can switch to healing when necessary.

a lot of friendly people with good attitudes! great guild to be a part of (:

Needing some of that juicy range DPS.

what sean means is we need 10 more fire mages :stuck_out_tongue: cough cough

Immediate spots available for strong Ranged DPS.

Go go recruits! Let’s kill some STUFF

Bring on that juicy, juicy DPS!

Hi I’m Ama and I make cookies!

Bring on the strong DPS!

Have a 473 DH Would be interested Havoc.