[H][US][Area-52] <I Touch My Guildmates> Chill group LF heals and dps for H SoD

Who we are:

We’re a small multi-server gaming community looking for active wow players that also play other games and hang out in discord. We’re adults with day jobs and our active hours on the game are around 7 pm to midnight EST. Our community is mainly on Area-52 but we also have some friends on Tichondrius and Laughing Skull.

We want like-minded people to join us for raiding and pushing keys. We currently do 15-17s every week. We’re 10/10 N SoD and are now working our way through heroic SoD (5/10 H).

Our environment is simple: We joke around, make fun of each other, use foul language and don’t take things too seriously as we accomplish our goals. We won’t be the first or the quickest, but we get things done and we have fun doing it. If you’re looking for a CE guild, that isn’t us.

Raid team needs:

• Healer
  • DPS

And of course… FYI we touch each other.

Guild: I Touch My Guildmates

Server: Area 52, Tichondrius and Laughing Skull

Faction: Horde

Raid days/times: Tues & Thurs 8-10 pm EST

Atmosphere: 18+, lots of jokes and bad puns. A sense of humor is required. A foul mouth is a plus. Just don’t be a douche. Drama is NOT tolerated.

Discord: It is required for raids and highly encouraged for off-nights. It helps us get to know each other!

If you feel like you’d be a good fit in our little group or have any questions, add us and we’ll talk!

Hey everyone! I’m with the friends on Tich. We’ve got a great group of people here and just need a few more to round it out. We do a normal/alt run on Sundays so if you want, come hang out and see if you’re a good fit.

Still looking for a few more to grow our family!