[H][US] Tichondrius 219 MM hunter KSM 10/10H 1/10M LFG

As the title I’m looking for a guild to prog Mythic CN with. I would prefer Tich, but am open to xfer for a good fit. I have been around since TBC and off and on prog raiding since WotLK. Id love to push this tier and beyond!

Raid availability is Monday-Thursday 9pm EST or later. Preferably 2 days a week. I love to push keys, gear alts, and generally hang in disc to be social!

You can hit me up here or in game at Uwlineman#1439 or on disc @tall.pilot (Erik K.)#4828 I look forward to hearing from you!

Hey there, I think we meet your times. I’m the raid lead for a group of close friends who have recently come together in a new group. We’re currently 9/10H and play together every night doing high m+ or playing other games.

We raid Mon/Tues 8-11PM EST. I’ll add you on disc and we can chat :slight_smile:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hmalganisanomaly-late-night-2-day-team-lfm-for-mythic/808881

Hi I’m sneak.

5 hr raid week, 1/10 mythic immediate open spot

Bumper mcbumperson.

(Artifex) [H] Thrall, is a multifaceted “midcore” raiding guild and social community. We prefer to recruit quality over quantity. Artifex’s founding members are comprised of a GM and officers that have experience in Vanilla raiding (Original and new Classic) and extensive experience in top 100 US retail mythic raiding. Our leadership team endeavors to operate our guild through fairness, effective communication, preparation and organization.

Our players are mature, driven, competitive, and always looking to improve themselves and their fellow raiders. We strive to communicate our goals with each other in a collaborative and professional atmosphere. Our players are also open to criticism, both received and given, and you must be able to do both.

Past Mythic Achievements of Note:

Cutting Edge Mythic Emerald Nightmare
Cutting Edge Mythic Helya
AotC Nighthold (All but Gul’dan for Mythic)
AotC ToS (3/4 Mythic Down)

Raid Times are Tuesday and Thursday 9:30 EST to 12:30 EST. Currently 10/10H and 2/10M. Add me if you’re interested in talking!! Btag: Madcuzbad#1933