[H][US] <The Vigil> 9/12 recruiting two ranged dps and a healer. We will help you gear!

is looking for chill players for our core raid team, M+ pushing!

Raid Progression: 9/12N

M+ keys: Core team pushes +6 to +10 keys

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 8-11pm est

A cross-server raiding and key community is now available and our partnered guild is located on Turalyon.

We are in need of two ranged dps with a preference for a mage and lock; however, we are open to all rdps at the moment for our core team.

Our core raid team also needs a healer to fill out our final healing spot with no preference except for a tank healer or resto druid; however, we will consider all classes for the final position.

Our two requirements are:

(1) You should actively learn how to play your class and make gear progress throughout the week; we understand as returning and new players that grinding essences, your neck, cloak and so on is difficult and time consuming. Our guildies are always happy to help.

(2) Core raiders must do their best to show up consistently and inform officers if you need to take an absence. Otherwise, we will assume you no longer wish to raid.

About our guild:

Our guild has grown quickly from a three people raiding about three weeks ago to a large cross-guild raiding group of about 2/3/10. Our core members are all returning and new players with the majority of us having achieved either AOTC or Cutting Edge achievements in the past tiers. We are chill raiders and key pushers. If you believe you are under geared, we have helped many of our members gear up in preparation for joining the raid team.

If you would like to know more, try a raiding night, or join, my discord is IllegalCake#4748, my battletag is IllegalCake#1602, and my in-game name is Sanlaiyn.