[H][US] Illidan/Tichondrius LF Mythic Guild

Hey there everyone! I’m not sure if this is a good time to look, or if I should wait for pre-patch, but I’m looking for a new Mythic Raiding Guild, US Horde on Illidan or Tichondrius. I’ve been Main Tanking for Mythic Raids for a long time and loved it! Been playing kind of casually lately due to schedule conflicts but I’m planning on moving things around to make almost any raiding schedule work!! I’ve had AOTC every tier and Cutting Edge for BoD. I love the game, and I love pushing to be the very best (like no one ever was).
So let’s talk!
I Main tank, but can dps. Got a Druid and DH 470+, gearing a Rogue and DK, and leveling a Mage!

Bnet: OneDeadRogue#11233.
Discord: OneDeadRogue#2067
raider (dot) io/characters/us/illidan/Izanu

Hey there !

Divine Minds is located on US Illidian Horde Side.

We are currently recruiting for our core raid team. We are looking for people that potentially have gotten behind this expansion but are ready to finish out the expansion strong. We are finishing this week on heroic do finish 12/12H then we will be beginning mythics the following week.

Casuals and Newer players are welcome as well!

Our highest needs are the following:

Ranged DPS - hunter, elemental shaman, balance Druid

Healers - holy pally, resto shaman

Melee DPS - WW monk, Ret pally, rogue, enhancement shaman

We have been progressing through normal for 2 weeks and went 11/12. We have now had 2 weeks into heroic and have already accomplished 11/12H! We are looking to begin mythic progression within the next 2 weeks.

We raid two days a week - Wednesday and Friday 7PM-11PM EST.

Our goal is to push heroic content for AoTC and step into mythic and continue to progress as far into mythic content every tier.

we continuously run Mythic plus’ to help gear each other on off nights.

We have started to discuss a pvp team as well for off nights as an additional perk to joining our guild!

If a guild like this interests you, please add me at Defusionz#1271.