[H][US-Blackrock] Hordeocalypse 5/12M NYA

Server- Blackrock-Horde
Raid times- 9pm-12am PST
Days- Wed/Thurs/Mon Optional normal days on tuesday and saturday same times
Progression- 8/8 heroic 2/8M Uldir BfD 9/9N 9/9 Heroic 3/9 Mythic 2/2 H Crucible 8/8 EP N 8/8 EP H 1/8M 12/12 NYA H 5/12 M NYA
Currenlty Recruiting all classes for Shadowlands and for future content. If you are interested in joining just go ahead and hit me up in game.
We try and run a chill laid back raid experience looking to get a solid roster for mythic going. We run low to mid level keys,have repairs, and raid consumables are generally provided for, as of late we are also hopping into a bunch of arenas within the 1800-2100 brackets.We aren't fans of turning people away that wanna try and play the game be it keys/raids/arenas so regardless of where you're at in terms of prog hit us up. If you are interested in potentially joining feel free to join us on a run or hit me up on Bnet-Penguin243#1146 or on Discord kaiser#9736.
Thanks
Still looking!

Still looking!

Still looking!

Hello, i main Mistweaver Monk and i’ve been looking for a guild. I mainly do M+ and i love pushing as much as i can but i also have a slight interest in raiding next tier. I’m mainly looking for a group of people i can push high m+ with as a core heals but im wanting to raid if im a good fit for the group, if your interested or like to talk more my btag is GingerHeals#11438 :slight_smile:

Still looking!

384 Mage looking for Guild on Blackrock

Still looking!

this guild has future rank 1 warlock in it. you should join.

Still lookin!

375 Hunter, would love to join!

Still lookin!

Still lookin!

Tryin to get mythic going if you are interested hit us up in game!

We are looking for returning players for Shadowlands! Raid every tier in BFA, plan to do the same in SL! We have mid to high key pushers, AOTC and Mythic raid progression as well as some 2k+ arena only apes! Hit is up, very easy going guild! We don’t kick peeps cos they don’t play well, only if they eat babies!