[H][US] 7/10 M Multi Classing DPS LF 9.1 CE Home

Hey there!

As the title suggests, I’m looking for a new home for the end of this patch, and for 9.1 and beyond.

1. My Characters
I’m capable / willing to play any of the below depending on what the guild needs. I’m also planning on keeping an alt more up to date in 9.1, as opposed to only having 1 Mythic ready character.

• 221 Hunter, primarily BM but can play MM if necessary
  • 214 Boomkin
  • 210 Shadow Priest
  • 207 WW Monk
  • 205 Mage

2. My Shadowlands Guild History
At the beginning of the expac I formed a guild with friends, and raid lead us through Heroic Nathria to AoTC. After AoTC a lot of the group took breaks / had no interest in raiding Mythic, so the group was put on a hiatus until 9.1.

Because I did have interest in raiding Mythic I joined up with a different group, and went 6/10, with a very very low wipe on Council. We recently had some people take breaks until 9.1, so the group will not be continuing progression until then.

3. My Previous Expansion History
I’ve played since the end of Vanilla, focusing primarily on PvP until Shadowlands. During that time I achieved Gladiator multiple times, even getting Rank 1 in Season 6.

My biggest raiding achievements include Heroic ICC, Heroic SOO, and Mythic Uldir clears.

4. Why Am I Looking For A New Home?
I enjoy playing with both groups I’ve played with this expansion quite a lot, but having the raid groups in both guilds dissolve because of burn out has me looking for a new home where hopefully thats not going to happen.

5. What Am I Looking For?
A solid group of folks, who have ideally been together for a little while, and intend on getting CE each patch for the foreseeable future. I’m also looking for a respectful group of people. I’ve been extremely lucky that the last two guilds I’ve been in have been full of incredibly kind people that were a treat to play the game with, and I’d hate to lose that. If racism, homophobia, sexism, or anything of the sort are tolerated in your guild at all we’re not a good fit.

6. What Do I Bring To The Table?

• 100% attendance, with notice at least 2 weeks in advance when thats not possible.

• Solid DPS, with the ability to take on mechanics. Need me to carry seeds on a Shadow Priest? I’m there, slowly waddling to the other side.

• Ability to take constructive criticism / feedback.

• Good vibes.

If all that sounds like I’d be a good fit for your group, please drop your contact deets in a reply.

Not sure if we need you to do seeds as spriest but I like it.

Hey there! We are still raiding and also prepping for 9.1!

Blarg Squad is on Illidan and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. Mechanics MATTER. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

Current progress: 8/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)
Draykke (Btag: Draykke#1523 // Discord: Draykke#6210)

Expectations:
Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

Our group has been raiding together for a long time, some members as far back as BC. Others came along later and a few we met in classic. We have never had a clique atmosphere. Simply come hang out. We enjoy chatting, mythic plus, good humor, and during WOW downtimes, we play other games as a group. If you want a place to chill, we’re good for that too.

RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad

The things I’ve had to do…:joy:

Hey Kor! I’m the GM of a 8/10M guild on Bleeding Hollow. We’d love to add another hunter to our mythic raid team. We are currently extending our lockout on SLG and trying to get him down ASAP.

If that sounds at all interesting I’d be happy to chat more. We raid Tues/Wed 8-11PM Est time.

Hopefully we’ll chat more!

MM.

Mattak#11436 (Bnet)

Hi Korrektion!

10/10M on Zul’jin is in search of team-oriented progression raiders for core spots as we reclear M CN, 9.1 and beyond! We’re a long term community of raiders and have a backgrounder/slideshow of our team:
(Please remove spaces)

https: //entropi.shivtr. com/

We are comprised mostly of working professionals and parents and have no tolerance for racism, homophobia, misogynistic comments, etc. Would love to chat on Discord if you see a fit with our team!

Bnet: Kaotica#1271
Discord: Kaotica#5784

Hey! We’d have use for any of the classes you’ve mentioned. Play whatever is the most fun for you! We stopped this tier at 6/10 and are hoping to push CE next tier. Let me know if you have interest!

Currently on break and recruiting for 9.1

[H] - Illidan [6/10M-CN] 2 Day/6hr Raiding Guild is recruiting 10PM – 1AM CST

US - Illidan/Horde

About us:

• Roll for Blame is a raiding guild that has been around for several years. We have players that have experience back to Vanilla and new players that started in BFA.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Strong/passionate/driven leadership that does not give up.
  • A sense of community and direction.
  • Communication.
  • An enjoyable relaxed place to raid where we aren’t going to beat you up about parses and will do whatever we can to help you improve.

What we expect from our trials:

• Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for the raid.
  • Effort to integrate yourself with the guild’s community.
  • 100% attendance during the 2-week trial.
  • The drive to improve personal play.

Roll for Blame - [6/10M-CN]
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:

• Tuesday: 11:00PM-2:00AM EST / 10:00PM – 1:00AM CST / 9:00PM – 12:00AM MST / 8:00PM – 11:00PM PST (PST is Server Time)
  • Thursday: 11:00PM-2:00AM EST / 10:00PM – 1:00AM CST / 9:00PM – 12:00AM MST / 8:00PM – 11:00PM PST (PST is Server Time)

Shadowlands Recruiting

• Restoration Shaman
  • All Exceptional DPS

Extra:

• Outside of scheduled raid times, the guild is active in mythic + with several members that are pushing for higher IO scores. We also have a weekly Heroic night for alts/mains that may need a BIS item out of Heroic.
  • In Shadowlands there will be scheduled M+ times for teams to push keys 20+. This is optional, but we have a lot of players still pushing io this season.

How to apply:

**Please fill out an application at http://www.rollforblame.com

• Once you complete your application an Officer will be in touch with you to discuss.
    We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!

Hey, check us out!

Reavers Had One Job is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Ysera/Durotan Alliance that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids
  • Having stable computers and internet connections
  • Min/maxing
  • Bringing consumables
  • Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

Current Progression in Shadowlands:
7/10M

Raid Times:
8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday

Recruiting:
Ranged DPS, restoration shaman, holy paladin, and exceptional players

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members constantly organizing Alt runs, Mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to
apply.

If you would like to apply, please click the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:
Toeknife (Discord: Goldfarb#7171)