[H][US] 222 Unholy DK (10/10H 4/10M)

Hello!

I am looking for active semi-casual to competitive AOTC to CE focused raiding guild for current content and the upcoming 9.1 raid tier! For quite some time I’ve been running Heroic/Mythic CN content and have been trying to get more into Mythic raiding. Currently I play on Akama however have been wanting for some time to transfer to a larger raiding realm (ie Thrall, Illidan, Area-52, Zul’jin etc). I main Unholy DK and I am very flexible with days of the week for raiding and typically my times for availability are best in the evening. Any considerations would be greatly appreciated and look forward to talking with you!

raider. io/characters/us/akama/Pimoha
warcraftlogs. com/character/us/akama/Pimoha#difficulty=4

Best way to communicate would be on discord so if you wanna leave your info I’ll definitely reach out!

{A Decent Guild} on Mal’ganis-Horde is looking for a few more solid players to solidify our roster. We raid Sunday and Monday 8:00P.M.-11:00P.M. CST and are currently 4/10M with the 5th boss almost dead.
If interested please feel free to reach out for more information.

Contacts:
Btag - Shammazing#11740
Discord - Shammazing#6371

hey Pimoha!

I think you might like what we have going!

Jered#3504

Hit me up on discord and we can chat about whats up with what we have on Dragonmaw, which I belive we share the same server group.

Friendly bump!

Hey Pimoha! We are 7/10M hordeside that raids 7-10 EST W/Th. We are currently looking for a DK for the roster! Hit me up on discord at Infinight#7632. Looking forward to hearing from you :slight_smile:

Hey Pimoha,

I’d love to chat with you if you wanted to reach out to me on discord, Letholas#9581, talk soon!

Pimoha, good luck in your search! If you haven’t already found a home, I’d love to talk with you sometime to discuss if we’d be a fit. We are a guild that recently moved to Area 52 horde after losing some raiders and are rebuilding. We AOTC every patch and run a lot of high keys, and are looking to build our mythic roster back out. Let’s chat! I’m better reached on discord at hutcHHalf#9202. I’ll link our guild profile below for more info on raid times and more about our values.

https://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Pain%20Army