[H][US] 217 Ele Shaman LF Mythic Progression

I am currently 10/10 H and looking to find a guild to join some mythic progression. I have some mythic experience from Nya and am looking to get more into mythic raiding and pushing higher keys. Looking for a guild that raids ideally weeknights any time in between 6pm EST to 11pm EST and am willing to server transfer. My main is currently an elemental shaman but am open to playing other classes and have a few alts. You can contact me on discord at tumtumtumnus#5959 if you want to know more.

Hey this is Hipro from Nine Lives and I’m not sure if Friday and Saturday 9-1 EST could work for you but I’m still gonna message you buddy!

Hey man, I sent you a friend request on Discord. We are on Thrall and raid T/Th from 7:30-10:30 EST, could be a good fit for you. Currently 2/10M and working on Hungering now. Hope to talk soon.

Hey Zappaw, we’re a recently formed guild on Tichondrius. Cleared through 3/10M in our third week together, still trying to fill out the last few slots. We raid T/Th 8-11 EST. Feel free to add Stage#0001 on Discord or Stage#11935 on Battle.net.

Full guild pitch: (Please close / delete)

Hi Zappaw! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Sent discord request! Would love to chat with you!