[H]<Untitled Goose Guild> semi-casual one night raiding - (8/10H)

Thanks for coming to see what we’re about - stay a while, and listen.

Untitled Goose Guild is a new community being started by a few close friends and family who have played this game off and on since 2005. We’ve led guilds that raided for years at various levels of “hardcore”, retired, came back, retired forever, and came back again. We’re insanely busy adults who just want to have a community to clear content in a stress-free but still successful atmosphere. I know there are more of us out there who just want to play with friends and kick profanity-filtered term for butt-pieces with what time we have to commit.

For this reason, we will only have one scheduled weekly raid on Tuesday at 8pm PST. We’re not focusing on filling out to 20 hardcore raiders for mythic raiding - our goal is to clear heroic content and to have fun with whatever else the game has to offer in Shadowlands. We will, however, take our one night of heroic raiding seriously. Our evenings are precious and we know yours are too - we will start on time, end on time, and be prepared to excel at the tier of play we’re aiming for.

[H]
Raids: Tuesday - 8pm until 12am (possibly slightly earlier) PST
Needs: 1 committed tank and some of everything else!

Goal:
Normal/Heroic content done well in a fun and relaxing atmosphere in one night of seriously laid back raiding.

Drop a message here or message Caellen in-game to chat more. Know that we take community building seriously and look forward to having a nice discussion to make sure we find awesome personalities to join us for Shadowlands.

Bump! Still looking for 1 tank, 1 heal and a few more dps.

Bump!

Looking for a tank and a warlock to complete our initial roster!

Just looking for one tank to finalize the roster now!

I know you said you only need a tank now but I thought I would see if you were interested in another ranged.

SPriest looking for a smaller tight knit guild who does activities with guildies, especially 5-mans. I do not care for pugging at all.

Just a stab in the dark. If you aren’t interested I understand and good luck to you folks.

Thanks

Thanks for expressing interest Brohglan! Right now we’re just slightly over our expected raid size for dps, so I’d hate to promise what I couldn’t deliver if everyone does indeed end up raiding. If anything changes I’ll reach out to you though!

No problem. Thanks for responding.

I knew the odds were slim. If something does change, Greebz #1367

Good luck.

Update: Looking for one healer and one plate dps to round out our raid team. Send me a message if you might be interested!

Still recruiting one or more healers to scale up our group comp some!

Hey there! I’m an Ele/Resto Shaman looking for a casual raiding group that raids during that timeslot. If you still need a healer then I’d be interested in joining you :slight_smile:

Hello! I’m very sad to say that we have multiple resto shamans already and really need to add some variety to our healing squad. :frowning:

Still looking for one more healer - monk, pally or disc priest for now!

Bumping to keep hunting for new friends!

We can still use one more healer - preferably priest/pally, but others please feel free to reach out. Also may be able to pick up one unholy DK!

Bump - Happy New Year - still looking for one more healer. We’d like a DK as well, but ideally need our healer first to keep the raid comp nice.

We’re 7/10N now and expect to be at least 9/10N and working on Sire Denny this week. Good mix of casual and strong players in the group and the atmosphere is very friendly in the guild/raid!

Looking to add 2-3 DPS to our team to scale our team with the number of healers raiding. We’re 10/10N and starting heroic progression this week. As such, we’re really for people who are reasonably geared for heroic Castle Nathria progression.

Raids: Tuesday - 8pm until 12am PST

Make that 3/10H - come raid with us!

Bump - still looking for some ranged DPS to let one of our healers be a healer instead of a boomy!

I’ve been more on the casual side because I need a later start time due to real life constraints. Still starting at 8 PST? Only 9/10 N so definitely some catching up to do I imagine.

Yep, we start at 8 PST and go until midnight(ish) PST - sometimes stopping 15-30 mins earlier if enough people are tired! Being 9/10N is no problem at all, as we’re just getting started in heroic progress anyway (would’ve been 4/10H last week but we had a few people out sick - Artificer was at 12% though!).

Let’s catch up in game to chat some more!