Hunters Need To Be Refunded For Nerfs

This is why they “think” they can change stuff:

Alterations to the Platform. Blizzard may change, modify, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of the Platform or Accounts at any time, including removing items, or revising the effectiveness of items in an effort to balance a Game. Blizzard may also impose limits on certain features or restrict your access to parts or all of the Platform or Accounts without notice or liability

Yes.

Thank you for linking legal-terms which anyone with basic legal knowledge can tell you looks like they were written by a literal sociopath.

Because it’s their game. They could make your character’s arms fall off if they like.

Also I think something is wrong with your capslock button.

1 Like

This post right here might be the most dramatic thing ive read on here in weeks. Thats saiyan somethin

1 Like

Well, whether or not it was written by a “literal sociopath” it’s still the answer to your question :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

But it’s not the answer they want so they’re gonna go full ostrich.

4 Likes

Blizzard said they weren’t going to do big changes midseason. Why couldn’t this have waited for S4? I don’t PvP but I can see why people are upset.

MY tin foil speaks to me.

It says they are cleaning up the place to look nice for any preorder buzz visiters/returners to get some block of time sales till DF.

those here since day 1…okay, its been here. many learned to work with it. or accept it. since lets be honest…many hunter even with this will mess up something else. why hunters have a certain meme name about them lol.

which if my tin foil is right…they are fixing the wrong things. some of these people they are trying to impress will be going wth!? in AV and IOC to name a few places. and they will hit them. rateds also slum it in pugs lol.

I left 2-3 months to play tbcc more. NOw I hammer out some honor caps to 15K on chars for S4. In that time…AV became a 100 yard dash really.

IoC…paladin crits on fart on glaive…boom it goes. Happened a few times already in the past. But as I see it they have not touched these places up for the power boosts of 9.2.5 at all.

Some of these new returners…they are getting a “fun” wake up call lol.

Honestly, I’m surprised I’m seeing a post talking about some sort of ‘refund’ without seeing usage of the phrase ‘slap in the face’. I feel like those two things always need to go together. That or ‘bait and switch’.

2 Likes

I wish people would use that word properly. It doesn’t mean what most gamers think it does.

You crafted it because you read a guide that said it was OP and reaped the rewards while you could.
You got what you paid for.
Suck it up.

Frankly you should pay me for making me play verse Hunters cleansing my DoTs every other second.

3 Likes

:white_check_mark: Create a thread just to troll the thread.

For you. Op made it clear that was rheir issue

because feigning off dots / bleeds etc every 2 seconds was tilting and u know it

u know the cd is busted when they yolo feign every cast in the game because they know feign will be up 2 seconds later

1 Like

I agree with what your overall point is.
In fact I was watching Supatease and he seems to believe this is going to heavily shift things over to a DoT and battle of attrition meta, which is wild to do mid (or close to the end) of a season.

At this point, they should have held off until season 4 for all of the planned changes.

But I still think the Hunter legendary, isolated to that single change, should still happen ASAP. Better late than never.

You’re wrong but that’s okay.

Says you.

Which means nothing to me.

So okay.

That legendary wasn’t even a priority BiS.
It was also one that was only in the BiS options because it was broken. Being able to drop dead but jk not really and remove all dots on you every 15 seconds is ridiculous. Healers get a fast CD on their cleanse but also suffer from taking damage, being silenced and taking damage, feared, etc for removing certain dots. That legendary let hunters remove everything every 15 seconds with no consequence.
Hardly a hunter nurf.