Hunters need some serious HELP

Brother rework or something?
We have little to no defensives with a ridiculous amount of unavoidable damage in todays raids/dungeons.
A little pity self heal while other classes have ridiculous amount of self heals/passive healing.
Little to no utility. OOH a 3 sec stun 5 sec stun that most mobs are immune to and a 1 trap that CCs.
We offer nothing to raid groups/mythic+ on certain weeks.
Sure we used to be glass cannons but we’re not even that anymore. Theres classes w way more utility/self heals/group benefits doing way more damage than us.
We’re pretty much useless and the class needs a serious rework. Stop ignoring us bro.

11 Likes

bump for a fellow hunter

2 Likes

Yeah i use my hunter excusivley for PvP. Great PvP class. I have ran a few dungeons with hunter and I agree with you. One nice thing would be able to even use pvp talent bandage in a dungeon or raid… bandage should be teir 1-3 general hunter skills on the tree. Such a useful skill cant use it in dungeons or raids
A second great idea would be to re-use the flaming tar trap power from torghast where you use flare over top of tar slick and enemys within take fire damage. I wish that was available and even throw flares on tar now just cause i used it so much in torgast

1 Like

A simple solution to no defensives, if they still have the code, is to rework Aspect of the Turtle so that it works more like Deterrence did… minus the removal from combat. Imagine an Aspect of the Turtle with TWO charges. Also maybe halve the focus reduction on Exhilaration from 12 focus needed to 6?

2 Likes

I think bandage pvp skill just needs to get worked so its baseline hunter tree, not a pvp talent and dosent cut off if the tiniest of damages happen. Remove all poisons n such +heal uninterrupted.poisons and such are so easy to apply but it wastes a full cooldown of bandage to get rid of it. Then you get no healing. Something needs to be done with bandage.

1 Like