Hunters in my guild want to get ashkandi

melee weaving isnt real, stop lying.

give tanks the BWL xbow, for “aggro pulling” with a slower ranged weapon. its the same logic

3 Likes

You just made my day.

Ofcourse melee weaving is real. You being too bad to play it or understand it doesnt mean it “isnt real”. LMAO.

Obviously you shouldnt give it to hunters who have never weaved at all. The few deserving hunters crafted arcanite reaper long ago.

Its only going to get better with the slow bwl crossbow btw.

Link to some logs? Maybe a nice vid too?

ashkandi is a pvp wep. better 2handed exist for warrior. ashkandi should always be hunter prio because it is a hunter wep.

BRE exists, but it has to drop.

It’s on a special loot table for Rag, and the chances of it dropping are minuscule.

We’ve seen 1 in 6 months. At this rate, we might have 2 by the end of Naxx.

1 Like

10/10 Ashkandi is a ret pally prio weapon.

Let anyone roll on Ashkandi who wants, but they lose any priority on DFT.

Best Onyxia parse in the world during P1/P2 for Hunters was a melee weaver:

https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/reports/dLJj9ckmK6FM7NbP#fight=3&type=damage-done

LOL. 600 dps as the top dps is a long long way away from the 900 dps stated in this thread that a hunter can push out melee weaving.

No it’s not even BiS for huntards

On horde u can use 2h in pve…

Gamer hunters dual wield with enchants

There are many 2H’s in the game, you’re not gonna gain more from giving it ot a hunter over a war on horde…

And we can discuss melee weaving when my huntard has all his 1h melee weapons and enchants in order. Until then he can be quiet

All these hunters talking about min maxing but don’t even have basic enchants on 1h’s. no

Better stat sticks exist for hunters?

Can’t even double enchant? lol

not by much really, and getting your hands on a CHT and a BB is way harder than getting an ashkandi

Pretty sure the 1h axes from Strat with enchants are better than ashkandi

And you put things like demon sayhing on them…not even close

the axes are only 56 ap with enchants, and crit has diminishing returns.

You have more than one set as a huntard…

Demon slaying set

There is another one that i’m forgetting.

plus agi enchants

And while yes crit does have DR i don’t see how you just saying 56 ap and not putting a number on the crit makes me /doubt

If you don’t have demon slaying 1h’s as a huntard, you shouldn’t be asking for ashkandi lol

1 Like

there is no reason to have a “demon slaying” set, what are you even talking about.

1 Like

Every time ur targeting a demon as a hunter u should have demon slayer on ur 1h’s and swap to them