Hunters get new Pet Class

And we can’t even get new glyphs for our felguard/wrathguard when there our literal dozens of recolors out there :joy:

15 Likes

Yeah, at this point is just irritating. Where’s the updated demons, recolors, different model usage for warlocks.

Like happy for hunters dragonkin ferocity pets.

Just what is going on with these devs in the idea of resusing the demons models all over legion for warlock.

9 Likes

What really drives me crazy is that out of all the stuff they could do, even secret demons like hunters or expanding the demon lore they don’t.

5 Likes

Kind of disappointed there seems to be no new glyph toys for warlocks this time around. So many opportunities to give us even more skins for our demons thrown away for some reason.

We got the inquisitor’s eye as a talent but can’t seem to get the entire inquisitor.

6 Likes

Yeah, let me have that blue felguard recolour. Its out there, I’ve seen it.

1 Like

Have they listened to any feedback from locks yet?

4 Likes

I mean the def. have listened to some feedbacks like fixing some talent tree nodes.

As far as anything to do with our demons, they have been avoiding that for quite some time.

5 Likes

Can we switch the devs between locks and hunters? Then maybe we will get more options to pur demons

2 Likes

I’d be content with my wrathguard to talk again, & dual wield lol… that yellow & black felguard, I’ll gladly take that too. Anything different.

4 Likes

The hunter dev was very communicatiive.

3 Likes

It was. BM has actually little more taste in there rotation now.

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind a transmog system. You can call it the grimoire or some lore friendly named book. It could be as bare bones as an additional transmog window or maybe as an actual stylized grimoire with a lore blurb for each demon.

Oh I would also like to be able to “learn” two-handers as transmog and just choose from our transmog window for what weapon our felguard/wrathguard can use.

3 Likes

I wonder why theres such a huge disconnect between blizzard and the warlock player base.

It’s like other classes can be met with all the way but warlocks always have to bargain somehow.

Want a pitlord as a demon? We’ll give you one through netherportal.
Want more pet skins? How about we give you more spells that summon more demons instead.
Tired of Malefic Rapture? Let’s make a way for it to proc instantly!
Want Chaos portals back? Here it is, with only 1/3rd of its old functionality!
Want Metamorphosis back? Tyrant will now take a portion of an imps health without killing it!

It’s odd that a class that has received so many reworks seems to digress instead of progress in terms of fantasy. But I mean at least it’s not as bad as shamans I guess.

6 Likes

The mini pit lord is dope, I’ll take a zoo portal build if it’s viable… I just want a different colored felguard/wrathguard

1 Like

I want my infernal to be a pit lord instead. That’s not too much to ask for considering I’ve literally murdered every single pit lord that has ever crossed me. Some limited control over tjem at this point especially after spending time on Argus isn’t unreasonable but hunters can take ghost dogs

2 Likes

They also are now getting even more pets with butterflys, skitterflys, and Rhinoceros Beetle. Which is not really new and its dope they are getting some new stuff…but when do I get my new red infernals or abyssals or Doomguards or Terrorguards or inquistors, or Green Imp?

6 Likes

13.X id say

The more they did, the worse it got.

Just to rub salt on the wound….

Sigh…

3 Likes

Meanwhile, mages over there wondering what the actual purpose is of a frost elemental pet (that does minimal damage) … and why 1/3 of the specs have a pet but the other two don’t … and hunters over there all “this is a problem?” lol

It’s odd that a class that has received so many reworks seems to digress instead of progress in terms of fantasy.

So much this. That a whole section of the talent tree is dedicated to buffing Felguard and if it turns out to be the meta build, I’ll be rerolling. Can’t imagine anything more boring for an entire expansion than that. Meanwhile Nether Portal, which to me fits what a demo lock should be about (summon ALL THE DEMONS!) sits over there constantly undertuned and unusable.

I rerolled mage to lock this expansion. Lord knows what I’ll main in DF at this point.

1 Like