Hunters can now tame dragons and undead. Again, warlocks, the other pet class get...?

happy hunter noises

but yer, give locks some love aswell

6 Likes

We wish they would but He who shall not be named is the reason why they do not.

This hunter is in support. I’m not familiar with the goings on of warlocks, but it does seem odd you have such a lack of diversity compared to hunters. I hope they make a change.

You know I never do this, but…

/punts Aneris out of the thread

4 Likes

Idk if you were around back then but during Cata he specifically made an anti-Green-Fire comment lmao

That is not what the Karen metaphor means beloved.

The Karen meme refers specifically to white people, white women usually, who decide they have a problem with nonwhite people having fun and decide to call the cops because they feel personally transgressed and/or when such a white person feels they are entitled to more than what a service provides (restaurants, stores, etc) and thus contacts a superior management position in order to prove themselves right.

Warlocks asking on a forum for more demon diversity when we all know it’s up to the collective will of the devs is not Karen-ing.

2 Likes

More demons for warlocks would be very welcome but Im sorry warlocks are not a pet class.

But not quite as weird as a hunter taming a sentient being that is effectively an incredibly intelligent life form?

This kinda of logic was thrown into the garbage bin the moment gnomes were able to be hunters and “tame” robots.

Reprogramming a robot =/= taming a dragon.

Oh I was around for his dirt bag comment. the sheer fact we use to have minions with voice lines and really nice ablities that were taken away for DH and fire Mage really left the class soulless and lack of creativity and customization.

These threads appear all the time and the fact the same people come in and try to derail it is why it needs to be pushed more than it is. At this rate with Locks the 2 second lowest class played we might make it to number one, then none.

2 Likes

I never expected hunters to get so many new types and families, especially the undead. Warlocks deserve to have fun too! I agree that they need a way to customize their demon summons.
The demons are a big part of their gameplay and they should be able to customize them to their heart’s content. I want to play a warlock soon and I am sad they have so few options for summons :frowning:

2 Likes

*squints *

Voicelines are still there if you use the Grimoire of Supremacy models!

But yeah the Felguard voicelines were removed :frowning:

5 Likes

Use to be you didn’t need the grimoire for them to talk it was already in place. If you use any glyph the voice lines are not there.

1 Like

I’d be pretty danged happy if they introduced a Necromancer skin for the warlock, tbh. Failing that, more alien demons, fewer goat legged ones.

2 Likes

NO! keep pets out of my spec!

I do, however, support more demon forms for warlocks. there’s no way some warlocks didn’t try to control different demons during legion, and some may have even succeeded. put it in a set of quests, like the black harvest questline for green fire.

2 Likes

You just want to tame a Man’ari from Argus. Admit it!

2 Likes

I want their abs for my Draenei, makes me sad my two melee Draenei can’t have abs.

1 Like

Dude I need those abs in my life.

1 Like

give this to locks blizz
so maybe i can then tame drakonid

1 Like

Would love a wider demon variety :grin:

2 Likes

I dunno. Wider ones might make it hard to see past them. But more options are always better, I guess.