Hunters are all over the 2's ladder above 2200

Let me just say, the amount of cc and survivability that hunters can bring as well as their unhealable damage is just absolutely unfair. I hate seeing hunters in 80% of my 2’s matches at high rating. This seriously needs to be nerfed, it’s just not even fun to play against.

16 Likes

what the 15 second immunity isn’t broken?

3 Likes

Yeah I love how craven removes wounds so I can’t hit the hunter and that traps are impossible to miss while they 123123123 and kill me. Everyone that rerolled bm when it got buffed is cringe

16 Likes

just LOS them lol

9 Likes

I know this is a joke, but bruh

Facts dude, so easy to play against in 2s

4 Likes

that’s why you’re 2700 in 2s with a 75% win rate right?

1 Like

ur just bad

1 Like

Just making it work bro

6 Likes

so is every other hunter qin today lmao

Woosh buddy

9 Likes

guess u forgot to line the village idiot

he just doesnt understand the extreme complexities of bm hunter or the hardships bm has to face daily

2 Likes

1 day i’ll be as good as u i’m just tryna be proud of myself never been high rated before

facts

7 Likes

don’t be salty that ur class is getting called out for being busted. roar of sac usable while stunned and on allies too? 30s traps and roots that cant be cleansed and you can kill me while im rooted too? wow so fair man. shut up and pray to god that ur class doesn’t get nerfed becasue god knows u wont get glad if it wasn’t in the state it is in rn u doggie

1 Like

hahaha is this a counter troll

That’s true man I’ve actually never gotten it before

21 Likes

High % rep or not it seems like a lot of classes (all?) have extremely strong comps available.

ty for going back female :smiley:

I agree, DH are OP

1 Like

I’d like to hear more about this one

1 Like

I’ll take ape beast masters over a sea of cringe orc venthyr warriors any day tbh

3 Likes