Hunter/Lock LF Guild

Hey Marlean,

We are on Illidan, and we are 2/10M.
We are a relaxed guild that has some experienced and long time players that get results.

We are rebuilding our team and looking to be in heroic for a bit, but we will be back into mythic soon. We raid 9-12 CST T/W/THur and have been talking about going to two days instead.

We run alt raids on offnights, PVP, and m+ nights also!

Good luck on your search,

Scarie#1189= btag

DeathsCouncil is a a guild formed in Warlords of Draenor that is currently being rebuilt as a AOTC focused group of players. Our main focus is to build our roster with the notion to build towards clearing AOTC each tier. We will be a laid back guild looking for fun and active members to build its ranks for our future raid team. We have heroic experience as a group.

Raid Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 8:00pm - 10:00pm (Eastern Time)

Currently Recruiting Priorities:
Currently recruiting for a 10 man raid team.

Tanks: Any class needed except Paladin

Healers: Currently Closed

Ranged DPS: Any class

Melee DPS: Any class

Otherwise we will accept any other classes and specializations for mythic+ runs. If you’re interested please reach out to one of the Officers below.

Contacts:
Discord-WarcraftLore#8345
Discord-Ozzie#8456

Hi Marlean!

I am a member of “Peel Team Six”. Which is a Horde Guild located on Tichondrius. We are a casual mythic raiding guild that achieved 10/12 Mythic Nyalotha and after recently getting AOTC have begun our Mythic Nathria progression.

Our guild was formed by a group of friends many expansions ago and has stayed strong over the years. Myself and some other members have only been around a year or two, but there are some peeps that have been around 5+ years! So I’d say the environment is pretty nice. Outside of our mythic raid team, the guild offers a little bit for everyone, we have members casually doing arenas and also some pushing 2200 arena ratings. Likewise for keys, casual key runners all the way to people pushing 1400io rating atm. I myself achieved 3kio in the last season of BFA. We also have some members who log in just to pet battle. mat farm and hoard gold xD

Here’s the link to our post for our Mythic Raid Team recruitment if you’re interested, I did comment and expand on the guild environment a bit too if you want to read into it: [H] Tichondrius <Peel Team Six> 1/10 M LF dps

Did you find a guild already Marlean? I’ve got a guild I’m forming up on Area 52. We’re new but it could be a chance to get in on something fresh!

Reach out to me on discord :slight_smile: Maddexx#7427

1 Like

Hey Marlean, I would love to chat with you about our home on Eredar if you are still looking. Please feel free to add me so we can chat Kitsune#1784.

Look forward to possibly chatting with you.

Hello! And thanks for visiting Perfect Loot

We are looking for DPS and Healers for our mythic raiding team!
Also looking to grow our gaming community, so all casual and game lovers are welcome!

We are currently looking for the following classes for Shadowlands!

Exceptional DPS!
Destro/Affliction Warlock
Shadow Priest
Unholy DK
MM Hunter
Healers

Raid days are Tues, Wednesday, Thursday, hours are 8:30PM-11:30PM Eastern time

Contact Gentlepalm @ Gentle#11834 or Bazhunter @ bazhunter#1268

Thank you!

hello Marlean :smiley: have u found a guild yet? We are still seeking dependable dps and heals for our heroic grp tonight we are on generals… We will be heading towards mythics as soon as i can get twenty people. Currently running 2/3/9. Heroic grp runs tue /wed 745pm to 10pm.est.Normal grp runs thurs friday 745pm to 10pm est. and We love keys. Have lots in the guild who run high keys 15 plus. and this is an established guild same gm in same guild since 2010 and i hope that you consider unbroken alliance. If not good luck in gaming.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Hit me up at Ureka#1269 or Urekka on stormrage or padock on stormrage have a great day:D

Awe, please stay Alliance! Our raiding goals match up perfectly and we’d love your lock (or hunter)! At 9/10H, we are almost done with AOTC and will soon begin to dabble in mythic to see how far we get. We are not CE given our reduced schedule (Wed & Sun 8:30p-11:00p EST) and RL commitments. We are parents, professionals, etc with real life commitments and a love for the game. Give us a try before you transfer your lock by reaching out to our GM: Shadizar on Stormrage (Shadizar#1464). Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey Marlean

Lemme refer you to Cohortes Praetoriae

I know what you’re thinking. Ally. Sargeras. Scum of the earth. To give you a sense of my own story, not that long ago I was an orc. Was horde for a decade and thought the very same thing. Then I started talking to this dwarf named Sloppi. And now, having run with 'em a little while, I might still call them scum of the earth and they’d just laugh. Bunch of pirates, really, for all that the guild name is some Roman honorific. But look: I ended up transferring to the Dark Side and, well, the dark side is good.

We’re raiding Heroic (9/10) right now, intent on moving to Mythic quickly. We raid W/Th 9pm to midnight CST – but we’ve also got a strong lot pushing keys and looking for more who want to join us in the dungeons. And we have a (right now) small nucleus of PVP oriented types (myself included) and trying to get more.

The guild is that right mix of chill and understanding people who are serious about improvement, advancing content, and getting good. We’re not trying to be a waystation for tryhards, but a home for quality people. If that sounds about right to you, I hope you’ll reach out.

Here’s a link to our (more official) recruitment post: 9/10H Looking for Ranged DPS to round out 20 man roster! W/Th 9-midnight CST/ST! - Sargeras - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

If you have any interest, I can answer questions you might have, or I’d refer you to the aforementioned Sloppi, who does most of our recruiting and is way better at it than I am:

Contact Sloppi on:

Discord - fiikfiic#1242 (that’s four i’s)

Battlenet - fiikfiic#1815

I hope we hear from you, and good luck. There are tons of great guilds out there and I hope you find the right one for you.

~Broadsides

1 Like

Our Tues/Thurs team, Team Taco, is 6/10H with a 2/10M raid leader, aspiring to AOTC and just having fun as a more casual group. We have a 2nd team in the guild, Team Alpha, who is 2/10M and pushing for CE, so some of those people will come in and help the Taco team, but the tanks and healers are all Taco-only.

Tues-Thurs
7p-10p PST (aka 10p-1a EST)

If this sounds like a group you might be interested in, hit me up!
Krystalline#1901 (bnet)
Krystalline#8213 (disc)

Hello!

I am with Corrupted Cannoli on A-52 server! We are AOTC guild that dabbles in mythic. We raid Friday and Saturday 8-11 EST (7-10 CST)
Hope to speak to you soon!
Add me on Battlenet Kenoshis#1451

Intimidation is recruiting all capable dps classes to join our ranks! We are a chill guild that raids to have fun but kill bosses as well! The main goal of the guild is to push content as high as the group is capable!

Some info you want to know:
Raid times are Tues/Wed/Thurs from 8pm -11pm EST (realm time)
Current Progress: 10/10N 9/10H

Current Recruitment needs:
Right now we are mainly looking at solid ranged dps who can perform with an emphasis on shadow priests, boomkins, mages, and hunters however all classes specs and roles can seek membership. You never know what might change day to day! Also if possible please provide logs just so we can see how your performance is (this is not required but it helps if we have to decide wether to take you over someone who may be underperforming)

Things we expect:

Show up to Raid on time with all consumables needed
Be fully enchanted, gemmed and ready to perform your best

Things we provide:
We provide all enchants to raiders as well as gems. All you have to do is ask.
one on one help. (if you are struggling on your parses or in performance we will personally set aside time to work with you and find out how you can improve.)
Awesome Dad Jokes from yours truly!

I think I have made this long enough so if you have any questions or if you would like to join please contact me either on here or via Btag BigT#1946 or on discord at Blaze#2642! Hope to hear from you soon!!!

If a faction change is an option I’d love to chat with you please!

A little about us:

Illidans Redemption, formerly Sisters of the Night (est Feb 2005), is likely the oldest active guild on Silverhand and we’re quite proud to still be around led by one of its founding members.

We have weekly Legacy raids for xmogs/mounts, raids, heroics, and general shenanigans while looking to begin regular mythic and some pvp fun. We are active 5 pm EST USTZ through the weeee morning hours of 2 am with players spread across most US timezones.

We simply aren’t a solo’ers/chat lurkers type guild. Everyone knows everyone here by name. There;s always something going on in our guild chat or Discord voice and text channels.

Find us in the Guild Finder tool, our discord @ discord.gg/WkD8axzQqn or Shade_PWS#9836

I added you I’m pretty sure? Try adding me mine is cokai#5444

Hefty of Area 52 is looking for a few more dps and heals to bolster our team as we prepare to move into mythic. Currently 8/10H, 10/10N, we raid Tues and Thurs 10pm-1am EST. We are a semi casual adult only (21+) guild, and most of us are in our 30’s-40’s. Outside of raids, our members enjoy doing M+, pvp, transmog runs, and leveling alts. If you’re interested or would like to talk further, please add me in game at Rawrabear#1450.

Are you still looking friend? We raid once a week on Sundays from 6-9pm cst and are currently 9/10H. We are a heroic only team that might dabble in mythic.

Envelop.gg/cyc
Discord: Saph#7860

:trophy: Introduction

Take on Me is a two day, mythic progression guild seeking players who desire to learn, improve at, and overcome challenging content on a short, efficient raid schedule.

We offer a proven guild structure with a leadership style that is one of a kind and incredibly successful in helping push our team to be the best it can be without ever sacrificing the enjoyment of the game.

Take on Me provides you a dependable, long-term raid team. We do not advertise a listing of activities our guild offers because player activity is a natural by-product of having a raid environment that is both successful and enjoyable.

:trophy: Raid Schedule

Wednesday 7:30pm PT - 10:00pm PST
Thursday 7:30pm PT - 10:00pm PST

:trophy: Applicant/Raider Expectations

A competitive progression based mindset that is complimented by a consistent gameplay style and a positive attitude that is open to constructive feedback and working alongside other engaged players of the game is what we require of the members of our team.

Nothing more, Nothing less.

:trophy: Contact Info

If you are interested in joining our raid team please use one of the following contact methods listed below.

Preferred Contact Method
Discord: Wowdrew#5138

Hi there Marlean!

If you’re still looking for a home, check out Murloc Madness. We are a casual heroic only guild that aims for AOTC every tier while maintaining a relaxed, fun and positive atmosphere. We have been successful in achieving our goals since Legion. Hope to hear from you and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday 10pm-1am EST & Saturday 9pm-1am EST
Progression: 10/10H CN | All BfA & Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Discord: Aszuna#8963)
Spread the Madness!

Hey!
I feel you on tired of being alliance after so long. (I was alliance for 14 years)
I am with Corrupted Cannoli
Current progression is 10/10 h CN and 1/10 M
We raid Friday/Saturday 8 to 11 est (7 to 10 CST)
Active community!
Add me Bnet Kenoshis#1451