Hunter Xmog Ratings

Rate the Hunter xmog above you! I want to see some good ones for ideas! GO!

7-10 too simple.

10-10 I love it. Where did you get the helmet?

9.5/10. Only because I grade on a tough scale. Coloring is great, and it gives off a great ranger feel to it. Where does the quiver come from?

Mine is simple, but I just got it so I’m going to sport it until I unlock some nice transmogs :slight_smile:

1 Like

9/10 Would aimed shot on battlefield.

Blue tabard -1

Haha. I just put it on too. Trying to get darkspear reo

9/10 great outfit just the green of the bow clashes a bit for me

Great color scheme. I’d say 8-10 just because, while I like themes, I’m missing that ‘pop’ that pushes it over that personally. Not your fault, but I will be eternally annoyed by eyebrows clipping through helms.

The diffrent between u and me is u are taller then me and u dont have boots,coz of that 8/10

Creative, one that i would wear for sure. Not sure about the gun though.

8.5/10

I need to get that chest piece. 9/10 for me. I love the rugged, wild look.
I’m not gonna lie. I got that predator lookin helm and decided to go with a very low key mog.

Rhok’delar, Longbow of the Ancient Keepers does not clash with anything in the World of Warcraft.

8/10 like the shoulders

Very red, I like it. Not sold on the tabard, though.

8/10

I’ve been trying to find another helm to go with those shoulders, and you seem to have picked the perfect one. I enjoy it a lot. 9/10

1 Like

@Tacohands awesome look 10/10

1 Like

This thread seems to have slowed down a lot, so I just wanted to make sure your transmog was given the appreciation it deserves. It has a great look and vibe. Color scheme is fantastic. 10/10 for me. Your undead looks ready for anything.

10/10 Love the faction pride!
This is my Sniper theme, have been using this one for years.

Ooh, 9/10 for the covert special ops Draenei. Not sure how you’re going to sneak around with your hooves clip clopping, but that’s for you to figure out. :stuck_out_tongue: